chapter 1

Like diamonds scattered on a dark velvet cloth , the sky glittered with millions of stars . Moon light spread across the dark hall. No one but two figures can be seen. Both molded like a perfect piece of puzzle . One in dark suit looking like a devil king  killing everyone with his handsomeness. Another in white suit looking like a fallen angel making the world kneel in front of him with his sweet smile and dimples.
They were the highlight for today. The power couple who got engaged few hours before.

Some eyes looking at them with happiness, some with adoration , some with jealousy, some with envy .... But only 2 pairs of eyes looked at them with sadness..

Bright and knot couldn't help but look at them with nearly tearing eyes. When 2 beautiful souls were getting ready to be one , there is someone out there ready to rip them apart. To rip them each into pieces..

The great queen was beaming with happiness. Her soulmate and husband , the great king's wish is coming true. The holder of his wedding ring is going to be the partner of their favorite grandson . She could imagine her husband standing next to her and wishing the couple a beautiful life ahead.

The king and queen stood proud seeing their son ,the crown prince and the future king along with his partner drowning in the ocean of love. The cold prince has started turning warm with his sun next to him. They couldn't feel more proud knowing this country is in right hands . If not , they are sure Arthit will help their kongpop make everything right.

May , the beautiful princess couldn't hide her happiness in knowing she is gonna get a new brother. Someone who will help her in pranking everyone at the same time someone who is never afraid to scold her for her mistakes. Someone who saw her beyond the princess title. If not for her parents and the hundreds of paparazzi's out there , she would have done a chicken dance to express her happiness.

Kongpop had both his hands tightly secured around Arthit's waist. Arthit had both his hands tightly rapped around kongpops neck. lightly in rythem they were swinging according to the music. There eyes were locked in each other's Beauty.
Hours together were like minutes. They were craving for more time to be together. As soon as the king announced the party is gonna end. Kongpop quickly picked up Arthit in bridal style and started walking towards his wing. The whole hall erupted into loud round of applause and whistles.

Arthit - oi kongpop .. put me down.. or else you will fall...

Kongpop - I have already fallen for you. What more can I fall

Arthit - oh god.. what have I got myself into... Hey cheesy prince.. please put me down na. Or else I myself will push you down.

Kongpop - wow.. impressive .. its been only  few hours since we got officially engaged. Now my fiancee is planning how to break my back... So kind of you.

Arthit - fine fine I give up. Since you like carrying me so much.. enjoy carrying me till your wing ok. Don't you dare put me down.

Kongpop - who would dare put his highness down. until we reach my bed , I won't let you down.

Arthit - what... Your room.. but I thought different room. I don't want to cause you any troubles.

Kongpop - that was so generous of you but unfortunately you are stuck with me from now on. My family has given me permission for you to stay in my room.

Arthit - oh great... So can we have sex today.

This is what they say be careful what you wish for.

Kongpop nearly lost his balance. Well what else can you expect from Arthit. Does his mouth even have a filter.?

Kongpop - ARTHIT.......

It's not that kongpop doesn't want to do it. They can't until they solve a big problem.
Who will bottom ?

While Arthit was thinking how to get laid  today with Kong ,  Kong was thinking how to convince Arthit to bottom for him. Meanwhile , Knot and Bright were searching the CCTV camera footage for identifying the mysterious women.

Knot - the place that you mentioned seeing that women doesn't have any camera. Are you sure you heard it right. Is our consents life in danger.

Bright - how much more do you want me to convince. Just because we didn't get the CCTV footage means there is no such women. It means she knows the palace very well. Not only she was standing in the area that doesn't have a CCTV camera , she also escaped very smoothly.
If anything , she is an insider .

Knot - oh god... What are we going to do

Bright - I don't know but don't worry Arthit is my responsibility. I will take care of him.

Knot - he is my best friend and our future consent too. I will also take care of him.

Bright - you can't do that because when it comes to the prince's life and Arthit's life . You will choose the prince's. You will try saving him first .

That is the truth. No matter how much knot tries to deny it. prince's life will have more priority over his consents life even if he is in less danger position that the later.

Knot - n -no but.. I will save the consent too.

Bright - I know you will but you won't be able to choose him over the prince . Please  leave Arthits responsibility to me. As much as I hate him , I won't let him get even a scratch.

Knot - you better keep him save or else...

Bright - I will regret being born . You guys will kill me. That's it right... I know I know.

Knot - oh killing you is a minimum punishment. I will make sure you are alive. Each day you will die due to guiltiness of not being able to save the consent. The queen and great queen will make you drown yourself in the guiltiness that you will feel you rather die that being alive. The prince will skin you alive . The king will make your bones break one by one. Arthits parents will make you answer for their tears . You will be mentally and physically drained. You will beg for mercy to die. But no one will grand it. Especially me. So think and act carefully . Make sure to keep your word in safeguarding the consent.

Bright slowly swallowed his salive that was beginning to make him choke.

No matter what,  he will find the people trying to harm Arthit . He will make sure to keep Arthit safe .