chapter 5

Kong POV

Kong - find the girl ? Use any method or any number of people but find the girl. Noting the point that she was near the king's wing that only the people In this palace has access to , narrow the list to every girls working in our palace. Some how find her and bring her to me. She is the only lead . I bet there is someone behind her .

Bright - there is a high possibility she is working for someone. If we find her we can find out who is trying to harm the consent.

Before we could move onto further discussion we were intrapted by the queens attendant who came to deliver a message from her to Arthit.

"Crown prince...The queen is requesting for your fiancee's presence. She wishes to see him in her office soon. ".

Arthits face clearly shows he doesn't want to go any where else but only stay here now. Unfortunately he can't disobey the queens order.

Kong - I will tell you later what we discuss here.. .for now just go and visit the queen and come na. Make sure you act natural in front of everyone ok.

Placing a kiss on his forehead I sent him out to the queens wing with her assistant. Bright eyes followed him. I know he wants to follow Arthit but now I need Bright here for further planning.

Kong - Now that Arthit isn't here. Tell me everything. How dangerous is this situation.

Bright - i think not only your consent but even you the crown prince can be In danger. Since I heard only a little part of her conversation. We cannot just assume only your consent Is the target .

Kong - hmmm.... I have  guessed that much.... But this is not the important one na .? There is something else troubling you both right  ?

Knot - yes my Prince.... It's just that... If  bothyou and the consent are in danger. The guards around will only choose you first leaving the consent behind..

That's right. Being the crown prince of this country , my safety will be prioritized over my consents. For them , the consent can be replaced but not their crown prince.

But To me , my consent comes first and then only myself.

Kong - what can we do ? Any plans

Knot - we will tighten the security for now . if a situation arises, then me and most of the guards will have to protect you. Regarding the consents safety , we can leave it to Bright.

Did p knot say BRIGHT ?. The second in command of Thailand's biggest mafia lord aka who has a fling for my consent aka his current bodyguard/PA

Turning to Bright

Kong - will you safeguard my consent .Can I trust you ?

Bright - you can trust me on this crown prince. I will make sure that even a hair strant from your consent Is not hurt. Even if he is bickering with me 24/7 claiming different ways to murder me , I know there is a small part in him that started  trusting me . I won't break taht trust and neither yours or the one which Knot has. After all I know how important Arthit is to you all.

Kong - good ... I will leave the safety of my consent in your hands. But if even his single  hair strant gets hurt-

Bright - I will regret I was born .

Kong - no.. you will regret you weren't dead .. i will torture  you every second you are breathing

Bright -  why are you  royals so good at warning me regarding Arthit. You all sure love him a lot

Meanwhile in another part of the palace.

Arthits mind was completely occupied with the  mysterious girl and her threat that  he didn't even notice walking into the queens office.
Arthit was pulled back to reality when he hit a hard surface.

It was only then he noticed he has arrived at the queens office.... And the hard surface he hit was none other than the the princesses future consent.

"I'm sorry P Aim... I was a bit preoccupied with something that I didn't see someone standing in front of me."

"It's okay my consent".

Seeing Aim smiling , Arthit felt less embarrassed. What he failed to notice was that behind the smiling face was a wolf who was waiting to tear his life apart .

*-----+-*--------*-------------*++++++-+*

Do someone smell a trouble coming up ?

Do vote and comment na...

PS - there is a new sotus one shot I recently published . You can find it on my profile. Do read it na. It's a sequel to "wedding vow" my previous sotus oneshot.

.