Chapter 8

Arthit POV

When Bright asked me to start  training with him , I thought it would be some basic defense methods or maybe how to use weapons but what happened inside the training room was beyond my imagination. It was  more dangerous and exiting. Since danger is like another name to me , let's say I enjoy the training..

If only Kong saw it , I bet Brights head would be rolling on the ground now. But how will Kong see. He was busy with helping princess May setup her boutique for the inauguration which is today.

While the king and Kongpop are managing Suthiluck exports and Suthiluck constructions , queen and grandmama manages Suthiluck hotels.
Instead of following the royal family businesses , princess May followed her dreams for fashion designing.

Today is the inauguration of her fashion boutique. It's a dream come true for her. All the family members including me are present for the ribbon cutting ceremony. Media's and other audience are making a big crowd here . Everyone are eagerly waiting for the ribbon cutting.
Just guess who has the honors to cut it. Yes guys... It's yours faithfully me.

The funding for the whole botique was earned by princess May herself through modelling and designing. None of the family members could stop praising her . Each of them couldn't express how proud they are of her. Her fiance P Aim canceled his abroad trip and came here to show his support. Such a sweetheart isn't he.

From the day the announcement of our wedding was made , media was extra busy trying to cover me and Kongpop. With various interviews to invitations , we never fail to appear in media every another hour.we were the main focus always. But today I wish they give more focus to princess May. I don't want anyone to catch the spotlight . It. Only belongs to her today

Princess May is a darling daughter , a caring grandchild and a great sister.
If not her , who deserves more happiness today.

Arthit - hey nong May... We are so happy for you na.

Me and Kongpop gave her a big hug.

May - thank you so much guys.. now can be move on to the ribbon cutting ceremony.. are you ready P Arthit .

Sissors were soon passed on to me. Ribbons were cut and huge round of applauses and greetings were heard.

All of us were enjoying that moment when she arrived crashing all this to dust.

With a loud vrooom sound , a black jaguar XJ car stopped in front of the boutique. The driver's side door opened and long smooth legs were seen first as the driver emerges out of the car.

The crowd which was once a screaming mess turned pin drop silence when she stepped out of the car.

Just one word "gorgeous " . With a model like figure and elegant long royal blue dress , the new comer looked like a goddess . If I was not a gay and didn't have a very handsome hot good looking fiance , I would have been worshipping even the ground she stood. But unfortunately I am very much satisfied with what I have now.

Judging from her car , cloths , diamond necklace and her elegance , she must be filthy rich.

When she started walking towards the botique , I was surprised . Not just me but the whole audience too. But I don't think we all are being surprised for the same reason. Especially Kongpop .

The beauty didn't stop walking until she stood in front of Kongpop who by now turned a bit pale.

"I'm back for you my love..." As soon as those words left her mouth , she leaned forward and kissed Kongpop .
I mean she kissed my Kongpop on his lips. And that's when realisation came crashing like a landslide.

The beauty I was praising until now was none other than my love rival Kaofang. Kongpop's ex girlfriend.

Why do I feel like I'm in the middle of some soap opera.

Fuck my life...aaaaargh...

*____*_____*_____*____*____*

I am back so is Kaofang...

I don't know why but I don't have much motivation to continue this story.
But don't worry. I will finish this book.

I may or may not start a new book . A  plot is running in my mind now.. I got it when I watched my all-time favorite movie.
It a g×b story so I will convert it into alpha×Omega version. And Ofcourse its our peraya version.

Share me your opinions na

Do vote and comment na