Chapter 9

Kongpop's POV

Kong - I'm really sorry May.

My apologies were met with her giving me cold stares.

May - you can't be serious P Kong. Why the hell are you telling me sorry. Is it for spoiling my inauguration. Let me tell you this... I don't give a fuck about it. What I care now is about how PArthit feels. You should apologize to him not me. It was not my ex girlfriend who kissed me in public that too in front of my fiance .

Should I feel happy that she is loyal to Arthit . I mean toooo loyal.

May is really kind and sweet but once  you get into her wrong side.. I think it's better I don't remind about it.

May is very good at holding grudges. She has her on way of seeking revenge.not just her,  but we Suthilucks all are good at holding grudges and our way of revenge is unique.  I wonder what she is going to do to Kaofang. After all she destroyed May's botique inauguration through her public kissing incident.

Speaking of the kissing incident , I don't know how I'm gonna face Arthit now. Bright escorted Arthit out of the scene immediately. P Knot and other guards made sure he reached the car safely.

It look me only a second or two to come out of the surprise kiss . As soon as I was back to reality , I quickly pushed her aside. Knot who came back from escorting Arthit , escorted me to my car and we both made our way to the palace. On the way , he informed me that Arthit has already reached the palace.

May - I locked myself in my office while our parents and grandmama were busy cleaning your ex girlfriends stunt. She has got some guts you know.

Oh God... What am I gonna tell my parents and grandmama. They have been clearing  many of my messes recently.

Queen - where is Arthit ?

Knot - He is in the training room with Bright my highness .

With Bright. Even tho I know Bright doesn't have anymore feeling for Arthit . Im still not comfortable with them being together alone. I trust my Arthit but I can't trust that Bright guy.

King - Did you try to talk to Arthit ?

Kong - no ..... Bright said Arthit is at the verge of something that it's better if I leave him alone.

King - what does that mean.

May - it means that if P Kong still want his limbs and teeth's in proper place. It's better he leave P Arthit alone until he cools down .

Grandmama - that kid.. anyways Kong .. you give him some time.... Both of you take it as a learning experience. This will be good for your future ..... If Arthit doesn't cancel this wedding.

"Grandmama" "mother"

Both my parents and me were shocked with what grandmama said. But she is right . Knowing Arthit , he will either leave this matter by maybe giving me a punch or two or he will be now packing his bags to leave.

I have lost him for more than a decade. I can't loose him now not ever .

When I was rushing to Arthits training room , P Knot stopped me from going further.

Knot - where do you think you are going.

Kong - to speak to Arthit . I have to clear some things with him properly.

Knot - go quickly and break into his room. That will give him another reason to leave the palace . Is that what you want ?

Kong - how can you tell that. You know how much Arthit means to me right. It's suffocating inside me knowing he is avoiding me. What should I do P knot. I can't loose him.

Knot - please stay patiently my prince. Give him some time and space to sort his anger. He will be back to you soon.

I signed and nodded back..

Please come back to me soon Arthit. i can't stay away from you.

*____*____*_____*____*____*___*

Lazy days lazy chapter...

So do you want Arthit to punish Kongpop ?

Share your opinions readers

Do vote and comment na