chapter 13

Kong POV

I quickened my way to my room because I knew Arthit was waiting for me to return. The excitement to return back will be double if you know someone who loves you is waiting for your arrival . I miss him even tho we were separated not more than 30 minutes. Now I can't wait to tell him about my conversation with Kaofang. I have no idea what his little possessive brain is thinking now

Arthit was scrolling through his phone when I entered our room. When he noticed me , he kept the phone aside and walked towards me . The next second I know , he was kissing me.

Not just a peck or simple romantic kiss. There was nothing sweet in this kiss. It was more of an aggressive kiss and  territorial kiss .  In between Nibbing and pulling, he bit my lower lip a bit hard making me moan in pain. That was the cue for his tongue to enter.

He may have caught me off guard at the beginning , but now we both equally are  having a battle with our tongue fighting for the dominance.

One of his hands was on my nape slightly massaging it while his other hand was shoved between my hair . He caught a fist full of my hair and pulled it hard. it was enough for me to pull away from the kiss for a second. A slight pain shot up in my scalp. Before I could worry about the pain , I was pushed on to my bed.

I was Lying flat with my back touching the bed. Arthit quickly climbed on my lap to straddle on top of me. He bend down to continue to the kiss when I

Kong - Did you read some erotic one piece or manga now.?.

Letting out a small chuckle , he said "no".

Instead of continuing our heated kiss , he moved towards my neck , burying his face there placing small small kisses on my neck.

Arthit - what does Kaofang want.

Kong - she is back for Your very hot handsome fiance. She wants me back.

Arthit - oops... That hot handsome fiance is already booked. She is not getting even a single strand of his hair.

Kong - possessive are we ?

Arthit - there is not many things that I have wanted . So the things I get is very valuable to me. So I  will never be share those no matter what . Call it possessive or anything... You are one of the most valuable one I have got. I will not share you with anyone. You are mine. Only mine.

I tightened my hold on his waist pulling him into a hug.

Arthit - I don't like when she called you "her love" the other day.. You are only my love not her's or anyone else's. Okay

Kong - I'm sorry for that night . I never thought she -

Arthit - it's not your fault that she came crashing the inauguration. Also You should say sorry to princess may not me. It was a dream come true day for her. She was the one who is deeply affected . We should do something for her.

Kong - don't worry ... We will definitely do something for her. How about doing some extra marketing for her or invest on her new branch which she was planning. I promise you , we will do something to compensate for her loss on that day.

Arthit - what about the king and queen and grandmama. Are they okay. We really did put stress on them all.

Why is this guy always so caring. Lucky he is mine .

Kong - everyone are fine Arthit. All of them are stressed only about you. They want to know whether you are hurt or not. Trust me Arthit , it's you feeling that they care more here. Especially May who was so worried about her P.Oon .

A small smile started appearing on his face.

Kong - so my darling soon to be my consent , care to explain why you left me alone with Kaofang.

Arthit - it was so that you both can comfortably talk. I want you to know her intentions for coming back. Also it is your chance to explain to her what she is now to you which I believe you have explained .... But Kong.. this will be the last time you talk with her alone. If ever in the near future you both have to talk , I will be with you at that time . No more private talks after today.

Kong - okay... Anything for you.

On of my hand was carelessing his cheeks . The 2 dimples can be  clearly seen . I couldn't help but give a small peck on both sides .

Arthit - do you think she is done yet.

Kong - I don't think so... I bet she is planning something. But I believe in us. Our love . We will be able to over come this hurdle .

Arthit - of course. Not her or her father or her grandfather can separate us.

Giving me a quick peck , he laid on my chest hugging me tightly.
Soon I heard steady breathing from him.
The dark circles around his eyes show how tired is my Arthit. I think he didn't sleep much yesterday night.

Pulling a blanket around us , we both laid on our bed hugging each other .
This is where we both truly belong to. In each other's embrace.

*--+-*----*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*

Yippie am back ....
Got some motivation and some imaginations.... Wait for it.

I know it's Short and boring chapter... sorry

Covid-19 is spreading across the world so widely. Stay safe guys...

Do vote amd comment na