Chapter 11

Kong's POV

Have you ever been in a situation where your one side is ocean and other side has a monster and you are standing in middle completely trapped. Well... That's is how I feel now. Trapped.

How else can I explain a situation where I am having brunch with my ex girlfriend and my fiance .

Wow super me

Yesterday after the interview with the press , Kaofang met Arthit asking if they could talk. And my very kindhearted fiance immediately invited her for a brunch in our palace garden on the next day.
He made Bright set a table for three on the garden next to my wing.

P knot told me this is just a brunch. But I don't think this is a simple brunch .

Arthit mentioned in the interview that he is not mad at me . The press believed their cute consent and his little jealous story but that is not the reality.

Arthit has a sweet smile on his face but his eyes shows different. If only it had some Lazer power... I would be now scooping Kaofang's ashes from the floor.

Various foods were arranged on our table along with our drinks. Pink milk for Arthit and Cold coffee for me and Kaofang . When the drinks were set on the table , Kaofang made a comment like how much we have the same taste. For a second I thought her white dress will be washed with pink milk. But I know , he would rather push me to Kaofang than wasting a glass of pinkmilk.... Ah that unbreakable bond he shares with it.

Can I get jealous over a glass of pinkmilk ?....
Nop nada... right now I'm not in a situation to get jealous over anyone or anything that Arthit likes. I should be thinking about how to escape from here.

I carefully watch Arthit cutting the piece of pickled vegetable on his plate. Rather than cutting I should say he is mutilating it. Do you think that knife is sharp enough to stab someone?... Will I be able to escape from the sharp objects on this table...

Arthit can be dangerous. But a very angry Arthit who is staying silent is very dangerous...

While I was buzy thinking different ways to evade if some flying objects hit me , a chair cracking sound bought me back to reality.

Pushing his plate aside Arthit stood up ready to leave .

Arthit - I don't feel like eating . I want to be excused now.

A sudden shiver ran on my spines . He is kidding right. Leaving me alone with my ex girlfriend here.

He turned to Kaofang and gave a smile apologetically.

Arthit - i don't feel very good so Im leaving now. Hope you don't mind eating with the crown prince alone.

Kaofang - That's ok. Me and Kongpop used to eat alone always. We are used to this.

Can someone kidnap me now ..

Arthit - that's good.. so I will go inside leaving you both here.

When he was about to go , My hands immediately held his wrist .
Our eyes met..

He bend down and gave a kiss on my lips. He then proceeded to hug me , snogging his face near my neck , his mouth literally touching my right ear.

In a small whispering sound , only for me to hear , he said.

Arthit - get the answer for why she is back and what she wants. Explain to her very clearly where we all stand. Especially that she is the EX GIRLFRIEND and am your FIANCE... Come back soon to me okay.. I will be waiting for you.

Then he straighten up , giving me a smile. The same sweet smile that never fails to flutter my heart .

Arthit was not mad at me , just like he mentioned to the press. I can bet on my crown that his little brain has got a plan in leaving me with kaofang here .

My eyes kept following him until he disappeared into my wing.

I looked back to Kaofang who was sitting opposite to me.

Kong - why did you come here ?

She know what I meant was not the palace but this country. Why is she back now .

She just gave me a straight forward answer like always....

Kaofang - To get you back

*____*_____*_____*_____*_____*

Stay home stay safe

So... Did you like today's chapter.

Do vote and comment na