Chapter 12

Kong POV

Kaofang was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. even with a plain dress and simple makeup , she stands out in the crowd .
Bold and intelligent , classy and elegant. She was more than that. We had lots in common and that's what made us together.

The kiss incident Kaofang made during the inauguration shows how much she has changed. The one I knew never acted impulsively. She who used to think twice before saying or acting something out in front of others..
The one sitting in front of me may look like her but she isn't her. She isn't the women who I always wanted to make my queen.

Kaofang isn't someone who will chase her lover who dumped her . She would have never wanted to see my face again . Even if the news about my death reaches her , she would have brushed it off like any other unwanted news. But now....

I wonder what she wants ....

Kaofang - I have brought a present for you.

She said placing a small box in front of me.
I gave a questioning look.

Kaofang - just open it.. it's your favorite.

With a puzzle mind , I opened the box.
To my surprise , it was a cigarette packet. Not just any but one of the most expensive and my favourite brand.... "treasurer black ".

If it was few months back , I would have kissed her for giving me this but now

If it was few months back , I would have kissed her for giving me this but now.... I want nothing but to throw not only the box but her too outside my palace. Well... It's better than Arthit throwing me out of our bedroom if he knows I smoked....

Last few months of quitting smoking , I was tempted to take atleast one stick or atleast one puff.... But thinking about Arthit and his allergy towards smoke... The temptation i felt just flew away...

Closing the gift box , I pushed it back to her...
Now it was her turn to give me a questioning look.. I have never rejected this pack before.

Kong - thanks for the gift... But I can't accept it.

Kaofang - bu-but why.. it's your favorite brand. I can still remember how much you loved to smoke this .

Unfortunately I found someone else to love more than this mere smoke stick.

Kong - I quit smoking .

Kaofang - h-how ? Why ?

She was quite shocked about my quitting  because during our first few months of relationship she has tried many times to stop my smoking habit... But I didn't.

Kong - Arthit hates me smoking . He kind of has a very deadly allergy towards smokes... So ya.. I quit.

Kaofang - you quit because of him.. that fake fiance you set up.