Chapter 7

Brights POV

#Cute consent... The current trending hashtag in every popular social media.
I bet you don't even need to have a second thought about who is this cute consent right ?.. it's none other than Arthit Rojnapat aka the crown prince's fiance.

With sharp but witty answers and positive attitude , he was able to capture everyone's heart. Many have started believing that he would make a great pair for the crown prince. Tho we still find few negative comments here and there against his position or about the future heirs. He still manages to study them with his answers .

His answer regarding the future heirs was what made him more popular.

" Of course we want heirs. Me and my crown prince are planning to have many children . Don't you guys think it would be fun watching our children running around the palace and gardens where we used to spend our childhood days. I can't wait to pamper the tiny Kongpop's .
I know many have questions and doubts regarding the future heirs . me and my prince have talked and have made plans about it. With current technologies and advance medical facilities , there won't be any problem . Don't worry , there will be heir to the throne . Trust your crown prince."

Even a blind man can see through his words on how much confidence and trust he has towards the crown prince .

Many photos of Arthit with various royal family members are spreading across all media's. Each photos shows how much every family member adore him. But in each photo you will also find someone other than the family member . That is none other than the future consents PA aka bodyguard which is yours faithfully me.

Arthit - hey Bright .. look at these comments for this Photo of yours which was taken during my dinner with the King and queen ..... oh WAIT... Let me read this one comment out ... Handsome guard protecting our cute consent... Wow Bright. You are getting popular.... Hey ..Why are you keeping that face. Aren't you happy ? You are literally as popular as Me now.

Popular... Happy... He can't be serious okay. How can I be happy when my face is printed in various newspapers or being rotated in various sites. For crying out loud , I am the second in command for this country's most fearing mafia lord . Just because I took the role of royal consents bodyguard doesn't mean I am ready to have my face being paraded everywhere.

In between my inner musings I noticed that the sassy Arthit has stopped talking or passing comments .my eyes wondered throughout the room searching for Mr favourite.

But when my eyes found him
Arthit  was buzy kicking a table leg. Really ?

One second he was is a bubble filled with happiness driving me crazy with his sarcasms and teasings  . And another second he has a dark aura like a grin ripper ready to take out someone's soul. Sometimes his eyes has a naughtiness sometimes some unknown fear. If I didn't know what actually is happening in that peanut like brain of his , I would have thought his moodswings are because he is pregnant.

Even with his unpredictable moodswings and unfiltered mouth , he is a precious one to many people. Especially the crown prince who is always shooting thousands of pink hearts when ever he sees Arthit.

Me and knot are trying and using all our sources to find that female spy. Knot is another person who cares for the crown prince and Arthit. Rather than a friend or second in command , knot is more like a dotting father to them. If Arthit gets a small harm , I know I'm done for.

While searching for varies ideas for protecting him and weighing each one of the ideas out , I came up with with what I should do
.
Train him. Train him in all possible ways and in all various situations that can arise , so that he is ready to face any thing anywhere and still stay safe.

When I proposed this idea to him.

Arthit - train me ?.. you mean something like a self defense. But I know self defense. I'm a muay Thai and judo champion . Oh and I can also shoot arrows sharply. I hit my targets always.

Bright - Arrows ? we are not shooting any historical war drama here Arthit. We are talking about both yours and the prince's safety. Even with a gun , you are not safe then more over arrows .
By the time you take out a gun and shoot , they can find many other ways to kill and torture you .

Arthit - so what are you indicating. I should start training with you ?

Bright - Don't forget I am part of one of the most fearing mafia group , no one can train you better for any worse situation than someone who have seen and created many such. Trust me in this thing Arthit . I can train you for better .

Arthit - oh okay.... So when do we start training.

I couldnt help but smile when he agreed .

Bright - how about ... Right now.

*-----*-----*------*------*-------*------*

Sorry for the late updates... I wasn't feeling well for a while..

Stay home and stay safe ok..

Do vote and comment .

Next update - soon