chapter 2

Arthits POV

To say I was shocked when Kong didn't drop me down even once would be an understatement. Who on sane mind would carry someone this far. Well... Kong cannot be considered as someone sane especially when he choose someone like me. Do you think I am underestimating myself. Ofcourse  I am not.. maybe just a bit.. When this super handsome sexy prince can get any beautiful women as a partner , why did he choose me. Obviously because of love. Yah... Love is blind. Why am I blabbering about my one drop of sand grain insecurity in an ocean of love.. Kong is yours Arthit. The engagement ring on your finger and the rapid change in kongs heartbeat when he is next to you is the biggest evidence....

I was pulled out of my dream world I found myself being dropped on a bed . A small look around the room gave me the answer . I am in kongs room. So he wasn't joking about me shifting to his room.I kept lying down too lazy to get up . Kong too lay next to me .. his fingers slowly made way to my face Slowly tilting my head towards him
All the small drops of insecurities I had just flew away. Our eyes met. Those eyes showed how much he love me. The smile he has says I am the reason behind it. God... He is mine. Never will I allow anyone to take him away from me.

Kong - how are you feeling my fiancee.

Fiancee. Fiancee.. oh God. Am his fiance now.

Arthit - I am feeling happy.... soooooo happy.
And you know..you are the reason behind it.

Kong - Really.. well am honored

Arthit - now to complete my happiness. Let's have sex .

His shocked face is an indication he didn't expect my blunderness. Especially twice in the same day.

Kong - how can your happiness turn into horniness within seconds.

Arthit - it happens when you haven't got laid for months and you have a super hot specimen in front of you like a meal ready to be eaten.

Kong - oh God Arthit... How can y-you not have any filter for your mouth. When will I get used to this

Arthit- you have this whole life to get used to this . But for now answer me. Can we have sex

Kong - of course yes if you ready to bottom for me.

Arthit - oh come on you love me right

I tried baffling my eyes lashes

Kong - don't use that card to me.

Arthit - I will make it feel good .. please..

I slowly slid my hands across his chest. Come one kong... Fall for it na.

Kong - if you are trying to seduce me it's working but nope I won't bottom . Why can't you bottom. Don't tell me you had some bad experience that caused you a trauma .. wait.. you said you have only topped right. Then why hate bottoming.

Arthit - Because I hate stereotype. I hate it that people believe cute boys are the bottoms. Just because am cute and not tall doesn't make me a bottom and the weak one. I am not sissy or-

Kong - who told you bottoms are weak or sissies. They are strong too. If you take the case of BDSM , the submissive one has more control .

To say that my jaw just dropped down would be an understatement.

Arthit - I have been waiting to ask how did you know so many gay terms.... And and what about BDSM.. are you kinky. Do you want to tie me bond me. What about candle wax .. wait..before we discuss that... tell me how you got this info

Kong - I just read some books and watched few videos

Arthit - don't tell me you watched gay porn.

Kong - nope.. just some gay themed movies and books..

Arhtit - please tell me you did all these alone and no one knows it

Kong - only p knot knows .he helped me gather the resources . So what do you think

I think 2 super straight boys were watching gay porn and reading kinky books trying to learn about love between boys... Can the earth just swallow me.

Kong - this will be a new experience to you. Can we try it. Can you try bottoming.

Arthit - why didn't you try it . It will be a new experience for you too.

Kong - so how about this... First you try ... If you don't like it I will learning to be a bottom.

Arthit - how about you try first. If you don't feel good , I will try bottoming.

We both were silent for some seconds. We then let out a sign.
Right our sex life is doomed.

Soon Kongs facial expressions started changing indicating he is thinking. What is his cunning mind planning.
His eyes turned from the ceiling he has been staring for the last few minutes to me.

Kong - hey Arthit ... Just give me a chance na.

Arthit - what chance .

Kong - A chance for me to seduce you to bottom for me.

Arthit - Wait... Didn't I give you a chance for that

Kong - that was before you left the palace. I want a second and last chance .. please. Otherwise our sex life will be doomed.

What he is telling is right. If one of us doesn't comparmise , we are doomed.

Arthit - fine .. last chance.. I will give you 45 days to seduce me. If you can't get ready to bottom for me.

Kong - thanks na my dear fiancee..

I am sure he is gonna loose the challenge.
Or not ?