chapter 14

".........Me and Kongpop are still lovers. We haven't broken up yet .even when I was abroad participating in an art exhibition , we were in contact . That.. I mean Arthit Rojnapat is just a fake fiancé of the crown prince . I am the one your crown prince truly loves .He has promised me that he will marry me"

Reporter-  The crown prince's ex, Kaofang , the heir of Theeravit corp gave an interview to the media about her relationship with the crown prince . she claims they are still lovers and the prince's current fiance is only a fake one. In the last 2 days , The crown prince nor his fiance has responded to this comment . the royal couple are often seen together doing their usual scheduled work. The public responds they have not seen any changes in the couples behavior. you can share your comments on our website about this topic. 

COMMENTS

"Woa.. is the crown prince and his cute consent still faking there relationship?.. man, they deserve an Oscar for their acting then."

"Please give me the address of people who think they are just acting. I will recommend an awesome hospital for them to check their eyes"

"the crown prince is soo in love with his consent that you can literally see pink hearts flying around his consent when ever they are together. I bet on my fortune that the crown prince only loves his consent."

"Someone please tell her she is the fake one here . our cute consent is real"

.......

Arthits POV.

Bright - She totally lied about her art exhibition in Paris. Truth is that , it was a total failure. And I guess That' s why she is back for the crown prince.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement . while I was thinking kaofang is back to get her undying love , she was actually back because she failed in the exhibition.... so sad . she let down all my expectations i had on her arrival .

Arthit I pity her

me and Kongpop along with p Knot and Bright were in Kongpops office having a discussion about my ex rival aka Kongpops ex girlfriend. All 3 pairs of eyes turned to me in shock when I said i pity her .

Bright I always knew there is a nut loose in your brain... that Kaofang is literally destroying your life and here you are buzy pitying here... woa.. I – you ..unbelievable

why is Bright acting like a drama queen .

Arthit how is she destroying my life .

Bright she is giving interviews in every available media existing here . She is blabbering that the prince and she are still in love . and even after that you think she is cementing your both bond than destroying it 

I just shrugged whereas Kongpop had a worried look .

Arthit its not true... I know the man i love..  are the public believing her lies. ?

Bright how can the public believe her  when you both are behaving like 2  insane ones. You look at the crown prince with so much sweetness than even the people around you both will get diabetic ...

Then Bright turned to kongpop ..

Bright and you the crown prince .. can you please stop thinking he is some miracle or fallen Angel. he is none. You both are just pain in my very beautiful ass.

Knot please don't misunderstand him . what bright meant to say is that .. you both don't need to show that much love in the public. Try to act more normal .

Arthit - .... But aren't we acting normal

I looked at kongpop .. our eyes met...and unconsciously ... My hands slowly raised reaching for his cheeks ... I started slowly caressing when

Bright there they go again.... If you both plan to kiss again. Either give us a prior warning or jus-just fire me.. I will rather see my nagin kissing someone to death than your both behaving  lovey dovey in front of me.. please..

Bright acted like he is gonna vomit . P knot hit him on his head saying him to stop acting so immaturely ... haha.. that is my guardian angel P Knot .

I think me and Kongpop are acting like we always do . I cant stop getting lost in those black coal like eyes of his . Is it my problem that my Kong is so handsome..

Arthit I think our people need to see how we really are. We shouldn't act in front of them . there trust is what we require now and in future .

Knot - And in our current situation , people trusting you both means they believe in you both not the lies kaofang made. I think that's good.

Arthit I hope this is the last time kaofang does something like this. She is damaging not just us but herself .

Kongpop –  Arthit.... Stop thinking about her. She is my ex girlfriend , nothing more nothing less but You are my future consent . you are important not just for me and our family but for our country too. What kaofang does is her life and her choices. May be I can have a talk with her...but If she doesn't stop here , trust me she will know this crown prince is someone whom you should never see on the opposite side.

When I was about to argue back I saw something in his eyes. ..I felt a light shiver running through my spine. I get it...Never mess with kongpop... Amen Kaofang .. i will burn incense sticks on your tomb every year . 

Kongpop -    love.. can you leave me and P knot alone here. I have something to discuss with him. Maybe you can go train with bright for a while.

Arthit ok I wi-SMOOCH .

Before I could complete my sentence , he quickly pecked me on my lips making me silent . he moved closer to my ears and spoke in a whispered sound.

Kong you have a surprise waiting for you my love... be ready for it.

Giving me a wink , he motioned me and bright towards the door .

When bright was closing the door ,I gave kongpop a flying kiss.

Bright not again 

cant wait for kong to be back....

*------------------------*---------------------------*----------------------*

whats the surprise ?

next chapter in next few hours...

hope u all r safe 

do vote and comment