Chapter 10

Arthits POV

What is wrong if 2 people kiss ?

Nothing

What is wrong if they kiss in public ?

Nothing.

What is wrong if one of them is your fiance and the other one is your fiances ex girlfriend.?

It's nothing... Ya it's nothing...
This is what I was chantting  in my mind for the last few hours since I was asked to give an interview regarding the kiss incident.

Press and cameras were focused on me. They were waiting to know my response on seeing my fiance being kissed by his ex bitch I mean ex girlfriend in front of me in public.

She may have kissed him but never will that man belong to her. I am his future consent. No one can change that.
I am the future consent. I am a consent. I should act and respond like that.

The press is waiting to know my response but little did they know , they won't get what they are waiting for.

Smiling once more to the press

Arthit - so what was the question again.

Reporter 1 - how do you feel about the kiss

Idiot... I was not the one who was kissed. How will I know how it felt. I bet it's sloppy and gross.

Arthit - are you married Mr.

The reporter nodded his head indicating he is a married man.

Arthit - I felt the exact way you feel when your wife was kissed by a stranger .

In my case it's not a stranger but an ex girlfriend.

Reporter 2 - so you are angry sir. ?

Arthit - angry ? Me ?.. come on.. how can angry and me come in one sentence... Do you guys think I'm angry ?.

All the reporters has a confusion written on their faces. And that what I am trying to do. Just give them a vague answer and confuse them.

Arthit -.Everyone who knows me tells I am impulsive. I act before I think. But when it comes to your crown prince my brain runs  slow... So I need some time to sort my thoughts here....
Now To answer to your previous question . I'm not angry with the prince. It's not his mistake for being kissed ..so there is not need to be angry on him. ..

Reporter 3 - have you talked to the prince about this incident.? Did you give him a chance to explain about it

Arthit - how can I listen to his explanations when you guys are in a hurry to interview me

Giving them an extra smile , I continued.

Arthit - like I told you before , I am just sorting out my thoughts . When I sort it out , I will have a talk about this with your prince... But I don't think he needs to explain anything to me.
When this incident occurred we all were there. It was clear that the crown prince himself was surprised when he was kissed. So I don't think he owe me an explanation... I'm really thankful to him for giving me enough time to settle my thoughts. Don't you guys think your crown prince Is very thoughtful and caring about me and my feelings.

Reporter 4- so you and crown prince are not going to breakup. Your wedding will not be cancelled right.?

Arthit - breakup because of a mere kiss ? Na... I won't leave your crown prince for such a small reason. He can't escape from me that quickly... And for the wedding to be cancelled , your crown prince should do something more scandalous ....

Well.. I think we should end this topic about the kiss incident. Let's not overblow this issue. I may or may not be hurt due to this incident. But that's just a tiny bit which I don't care much. What I care the most is about princess May. She put so much efforts and hardwork to to set up her botique but All her efforts went to drain. Tho princess May was gracious enough to say she is fine , I'm a bit ashamed to face her.

Reporter 3 - ex girlfriend is back . Aren't you worried she will snatch back the crown prince.?

My crown prince is not a Cheetos packet to get snatched easily

Arthit - Why should I be worried she is back. This is her country too. she is a citizen here. Now if you want to look at this from an angle like prince and his ex. I think your crown prince can give a better answer than me. I don't know much about his ex girlfriend or their relationship. What I know is that , she is in his past and that relationship Is over now. The crown prince is not her boyfriend now but my fiance. Let's not add more spice and make this controversial . You guys make me feel like am evil mistress trying to snatch my husband from his legal wife. This is not a soap opera. Be more real and practical .

Reporter 2 - why do you think the ex girlfriend kissed the prince . Any guesses ?

Arthit - I guess because the crown prince is one of the most handsome and attractive man in this country or maybe because she missed him. I really don't know guys..I don't want to make any guesses.... But If you want to know more about the real  reason , you should ask her. She can only answer that question correctly.

Reporter 1 - are you feeling a bit jealous.?

Now there was a pindrop silence in the hall. Everyone were eagerly waiting for this question. Why does my jealous matter so much to them. Unfortunately It matters when you are the future consent.

Arthit - I know you all were waiting for asking this question... Yes .. I am a bit jealous. I love your crown prince so much that I hate to share him. You see..I have always been possessive about my things   ....
Anyways like I said before let's end this topic now. Don't make a big deal out of this. Instead stay a bit calm. May be sometime that ex girlfriend would give us some explanation about her behavior....

After answering few more questions , the press meeting was concluded.

My mind was fussing with one question . Why is she back now ?..

While being escorted from the press hall in the palace to my room , I got notified that I have a guest who is standing next to this hall.

I stopped on my tracks when I saw my guest . I couldn't help but internally laugh. She really is something. She have got so much guts.

Any guesses who it is ?... Standing in front of me was none other than the very topic of our press conference....
Kaofang... My fiance's ex girlfriend..

She is really brave to show up here. But... right now I don't feel to appreciate her bravery . I have reached my limits. I think it's time to show her  whom Kongpop really belongs to.

I am not mad at her for kissing my Kong... But for calling him "her love ".
Yesterday when she pulled the stunt to kiss him, I wanted to push her aside and scream at her saying " stay away from him bitch.. he is mine "... But I won't do that. An ex girlfriend like her can show such cheep tricks.. a future consent like me can't show that. After all it's me who became  a part of Kongpop's royal family.

I think it's time for me to royally kick that bitch out of our life..

*---*---*----*----*-----*-----*------*

Stay home stay safe...

Hope you guys r doing well...

Do vote amd comment na

PS: I am following the original story plot now... My imagination I not working properly