chapter 4

Kong POV

A huge round of applauses and cheers were heard when me and Arthit exited the interview hall. This was the first public interview that we attended after our engagement. Throughout the interview , rather than a tensed and shy Arthit , I was met with an enthusiastic and cheerful one. With wide spread smile and high confidence , he answered every questions like a piece of cake. I feel so proud of my baby. His transformation into becoming my consent in going at a great phase . While watching  between the reporters bombarding the questions and Arthit enthusiastically answering it , my eyes travelled to my PA aka my best friend P Knot. Rather than having a satisfied or smiling face , he had a very serious one. Not just him but Bright too. Both of them kept scanning the hall as if there are some hidden assassin's here.

Noting the point that I don't know much about Bright other than that he had a undying love for my consent which he better bury it 6 feet down now, I can't comment much on his strange behavior. Whereas I know p Knot like the inside of my hand. Just one look at his face I can understand there is something troubling.

Tightly interlocking our hands , me and Arthit made our way out from the hall to my wing. When I was sure that there is nobody else other than me and my consent and our respective assistants , I turned to them  demanding an answer.

Kong - p Knot... Spill it out. What is wrong with you and Bright . Why do you both act differently. Shouldn't  you both look happy but why do you guys looks troubled and sad  ?.

Arthit gave me a questioning look .

Arthit - Do they look sad ?. How come I didn't notice it. I don't think am that oblivious.

Oh dear consent. You have no idea how wrong you are. You are the most oblivious person in the world.

Bright - you are floating on cloud 9. When you are insanely smiling 24/7 and parading around with your fiance , how can you notice us.

Before Arthit could make a sarcastic come back I questioned p Knot again making sure Arthit turn his focus from biting Brights head to the real issue here.

Kong - what are you hiding from us p knot. Whats troubling you ?

There was a small fright and hesitation in his eyes. Now am getting scared .

Bright - we better say it before it's too late .

Arthitwhat is it ? are you quiting  this job Bright ?. Thank God I can leave in peace here after.

Bright - aargh you moron...Just try to understand how bad the situation is... there is someone out there planning to kill you.

Arthit - haha ..someones planning to kill me ... WAIT... KILL ME.

By the time those words left Arthits mouth, I recovered from my initial shock and my hands has already made way way to Brights collar. Tightly clenching it I asked

Kong - what did you say ?. Someone planning to ki-kill my consent. Tell me you are lying.

Knot- he is not lying my prince. Someone has threatened our consents life.

Slowly I removed my grip from his collar. I then just focused on P knot.

Kong - tell me everything p Knot. It's a royal command.

By the time he and Bright finished explaining what happen on the engagement night and there further investigation , I found myself hugging a equally frightened Arthit.

Kong - have you informed the king

Knot - no my prince.

Kong- .hmmmm... I will directly talk to my father  about this. For now tighten the security around my wing especially around Arthit.

Bright- yes my prince .

Arthit - are you sure you heard it right. Is it really me ?.why me ?

Ya why him ... Why him of all the people. I just found my happiness now. I won't allow anything or anyone to destroy my happiness.

*----*-----*-----*------*--------*------*
Long time no see readers...
You guys safe right.?

Plz stay inside your houses and stay safe na

Short chapter but it will be regular updates from now on