。・゚゚・Two・゚゚・。

Welcome back <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mark arrived early to school to try to clear his mind. He didn't sleep great last night because one, he was stressing over Johnny's offer, and two, he's scared of the dark and because Jaehyun didn't come back, he was left to go to sleep alone. He wanted to get through the day as soon as possible so he could go home and spend the night with Jaehyun as long as he came home on time. He walked into his first class and saw Taeyong sitting at a desk in the back looking down at a book he was reading."Hey hyung what's up?" He greeted as he sat down.

Taeyong looked up from the book and smiled when he saw Mark standing in front of him. "Hey Mark. I'm doing okay, How about you?" He said in a soft voice.

"I'm doing good. I can tell something up with you today. You don't normally read books, and you're awfully quiet today..." Mark frowned when he sensed his friends sad mood.

"Nothing, just a little argument with Jaehyun last night. I got him a little upset, and you know how he is." He rolled his eyes. "It was over something stupid. I'm trying too hard to get him to do things he doesn't want to do i guess. He just seems like such an extroverted person. I guess I've been wrong this whole time huh?" He laughed slightly. Mark frowned and got a little annoyed and Jaehyun's recent attitude. "I'm wrong about a lot of things recently..." He mumbled.

"Look, I know Jae can be an asshole sometimes, but he doesn't hate you or anything. I can talk to him if you want. It's honestly getting on my nerves when i hear this type of stuff about him. He's always so nice to me, I just can't understand why he can't have other friends and be nice with them too you know? Sorry that he was being rude." Mark apologized on behalf of his roommate.

Taeyong chuckled. "It's okay Mark, no worries. I'm sure he'll come around one day soon. As for now I think it's best to just give him space. I don't want you to anger him or anything okay?" Mark frowned but none the less nodded his head and sat down next to his friend to start class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Class was over soon and Mark had two lessons left until he was done with his day and would go to work. He was still nervous about meeting Johnny later and finalizing the offer. So far he was planning to accept since he needed the money and was honestly prepared to try new things. "I hope i don't regret this.." He spoke out loud to himself.

"Regret what?" A voice came from behind. Mark jumped and turned around. He let out a breath when he saw a familiar face. "You're not doing anything bad right Mark?" Jaehyun asked. "I don't want my little cutie getting in trouble or anything."

Mark huffed. "I'm not five hyung. I'm almost nineteen years old, please treat me like an adult already!" He complained.

"But you're not an adult in my eyes. You're still cute little Mark-" He was cut off when mark covered his mouth with his hands.

"Please stop talking already." He was red in the face from embarrassment. He didn't want anyone hearing their conversation. "Just go to your class already. You're holding me up, I don't want to be late."

"You'll be fine. Anyways what were you saying earlier? What do you not want to regret?"

"I wasn't talking to you and it's none of your business." Mark sassed back. He was annoyed t Jaehyun for being so playful with him when just the night before he was arguing with his so called "friends" that he went out with.