。・゚゚・Nine・゚゚・。

School started today and i'm sad :( This is gonna be a long one so- (Over 4k)
Also, little bit of  angst and smut warning at the end ;)
Please enjoy <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of the night was honestly awful. Mark was teary-eyes and all he wanted to do was crawl on to Jaehyun's bed and cuddle him to sleep. t was so cold that night when he went out to get himself dinner, and he was shivering even when he came back to the dorm. Jaehyun didn't even bat an eye.

Mark was debating on weather or not he  should try to talk with Jaehyun and get his attention, but ended up deciding against it. He felt so neglected and just wanted to be babied and fonded over. He regretted yelling at Jaehyun and wished he never too the attention he would always receive for granted. Maybe tomorrow would be better since he would be with Taeyong as well. 

He pulled out his phone one last time before he would end his night.

Mark:
Are you Awake?

Johnny:
Yeah, I'm just relaxing in bed. Something wrong?

Mark:
Uhm, Do you think I'm annoying?

Johnny:
What? No not at all! Who told you that?

Mark:
No one, no one. I'm just being stupid as usual haha, it's really nothing.

Johnny:
No, you're not stupid at all. Don't think like that Mark. You are not annoying, don't let anyone tell you that :(

Mark:
Okay :) Sorry for bothering you.

Johnny:
You're not bothering me at all, I'm love talking with you ^^

Mark:
I think I'm getting tired, I'll head to bed soon.

Johnny:
Wait, Mark come on, I know something more is up :( You can talk to me for as long as you want and whenever you want okay?

Mark:
I'm fine, I promise. Sorry for worrying you :/

Johnny:
Baby please, just talk to me, yes?

Mark's breath hitched and he suddenly felt very small, even in the small dorm room he was in. It was just a pet name, and he had been called this many times before, but why did this one make his heart flutter and head all fuzzy?

Johnny:
I'll listen to all of your worries. What's bothering you?

Mark:
Jaehyun is ignoring me still and he won't even pay attention to me at all. I guess i'm just not used to this. I didn't realize how much I needed the attention. I'm just being selfish ;^^

Johnny:
No, no Mark, You're not being selfish at all. Jaehyun is just being childish, and he is being an awful roommate and friend. Don't feel like this because he is ignoring you okay?

Mark:
Okay.. Can i... can i talk to you then?

Johnny:
If you're ever feeling alone or sad and upset, just text me and I will always be here fr you no matter what okay? I'm busy tomorrow, but on Monday we have another shoot. How about I pick you up a bit early and we can head to my place. I have a surprise for you.

Mark:
Okay, thanks for talking with me. I really appreciate it :)

Johnny:
Anytime baby, don't worry about it <3 Sleep tight