。・゚゚・Eight・゚゚・。

It's my birthday today ! (December 24th) Finally, it has come... I still can't believe this year is almost over 0-0 But I received the best birthday gift ever !! 1.1k reads on this book ! <3 <3
Ya'll don't even know how much this means to me, I love this book and I'm so happy with how people are liking it as well ^^ Thank you so much for all of the support for me and my story T^T
Please enjoy this chapter and have an amazing holiday !

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jaehyun arrived back at the dorm around 7:00. He sighed a bit when he saw the room was empty, but quickly forgot about it when he got a text message on his phone. 

Taeyongie:
Thank you so much for the fun day ^^ <3

Jaehyun:
Of course, Sorry for almost ruining at the beginning.

Taeyongie:
It's okay. I hope that today took your mind off things.

Jaehyun:
It really did. Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?

Taeyongie:
Nothing that I can think of right now...

Jaehyun:
Today was the most fun I've had my whole college life. Can I come over to yours tomorrow?

Taeyongie:
Oh! Sure, yeah, but Taemin might be here, and he isn't really a fan of people he doesn't know coming over. 

Jaehyun:
I guess we'll just have to see what happens ;) See you tomorrow cutie. I'll bring some snacks and blankets. Why don't you choose a movie you like? I'm always looking forward to a new film.

Taeyongie:
asdufbsejffaeksjubfsedjf  ᵒᵏᵃʸ ;-;

Jaehyun chuckled at his phone. He never noticed how adorable the younger is. He always thought he was boring because he was only ever seen studying or reading a book. Even when they went out to restaurants together, he was awkward and quiet. He often just looked uncomfortable.

Today was the complete opposite. He was laughing and having fun. He was funny and made jokes. He looked comfortable and like he was genuinely enjoying himself. Jaehyun already made up his mind that he liked today's Taeyong was better than usual college Taeyong.

The only thing he couldn't understand, is why his hearts was beating so fast. Throughout the whole day, every time Taeyong even so much as smiled at him, his hearts beat just a little faster. He's never felt like this towards someone before. He's just a sucker for cute things, and everything about Taeyong is cute. His face, his hair, his clothes, hos voice, his height, his body, the list goes on. Even his Instagram is cute! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

10,380 likes

10,380 likes

@CutieTaeyongie Bed hair hehe >< Maybe i should get it dyed 0-0 What colour? I'm hoping that a certain someone notices because I've been trying really hard n' they aren't noticing.. :(  What do you guy think ?? T^T