。・゚゚・Sixteen・゚゚・。

Hello !! Well, this is kinda late :( Sorry about that, but this chapter is a little more... exciting >:)  And it's a lot longer, so I hope it makes up for it being a tad late ><

Hope you Enjoy <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Doyoung walked through the hallways, reading to Taeyong's class. The two boys planned to meet up more frequently to get closer, so they would see each other after classes as much as possible. But today would be different. Doyoung wasn't exactly happy about a certain text he had just received.

Taeyong came out of class and ran up, pulling Doyoung into a hug. "Hey, how were your classes."

"Don't 'How were your classes' me. What did you talk to Jaehyun about when I left?"

Taeyong paused. "What? Nothing. Why are you upset?"

"He just texted me saying that he wants to spend more personal time with you. Look, just because you want him too, doesn't mean you can hog him all to yourself."

"That's not what I said at all. I just talked to him about some stuff regarding all three of us, but I swear it was nothing bad. I never told him to spend more time with me. If anything, I want to spend more time with you."

Doyoung huffed. "So why would he tell me that? And if you're talking about all three of us, why can't you talk to me too?"

Taeyong frowned. "Jaehyun and I have known each other for a long time now, and I wanted to talk about some personal stuff with him too. Doyoung, please trust me. I didn't say anything bad."

Doyoung sighed. "Okay. Sorry. I just don't want to use this. I really like him Tae, and I know you do too." Taeyong nodded. "And... I want you to like me too. But we need to trust each other. There have been too many times we jump to conclusions."

"Why don't we talk about us then. I know I have some concerns. Don't you? It was a rhetorical question. They both knew they needed to talk. "Let's go get lunch together. I'll text Jaehyun later. "He took Doyoung's hand in his own.

They were sitting on a bench in the campus garden. Doyoung bought them both lunch to eat while they discussed. Taeyong told him what he told Jaehyun, making sure that there were no misunderstandings. "Oh. I had no idea you felt like that. I thought you two were always close. I mean, even last year you would post pictures with him a lot. I just assumed..." Doyoung frowned. 

Taeyong smiled. "It's okay, you didn't know, and I was just being selfish. I've thought about it, and I see how much Jae liked you. I would feel horrible running your chance just so I could have him all to myself. That would be awful."

Doyoung nodded. "Thank you." Taeyong leaned his head on Doyoung shoulder. "Now about the pet names. Jaehyun and I have some private discussions about the types of things I like in a relationship."

"What kind of things do you like?" Taeyong asked.

"I'm not sure you'd be into it... it's kind of weird I've been told." Doyoung chuckled. Taeyong sat up.

"I have things that I like that some people might think is weird. So don't worry, I won't judge you at all."

Doyoung hesitated before reaching for his phone. He pulled up twitter and switched his account. "I have a twitter all about my preferences." He showed the phone. Taeyong's mouth gaped when he saw the profile. "See? I told you it was weird..." Doyoung pulled the phone back to his chest.

"No, what? It's not weird at all! I'm just surprised because I follow that account on my twitter."

Doyoung's eyes almost popped out of his head. "No, you don't. I follow you on my personal."