。・゚゚・Eighteen・゚゚・。

Thank you all so much for over 10k reads ^^ I love you all so much, and I'm so happy you're enjoying reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. I've been having a lot of writers block recently, but I finally got out of it and back on track. 

Also, happy birthday to lovelyydw ! Hope you had an amazing day <3 <3 <3

Enjoy the chapter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mark and Doyoung stood outside the gates of the university. "So, how are things with Jaehyun and Taeyong?"

Doyoung looked up from his phone. "Fine, I guess. Nothing major. You and Johnny?"

"Uhm, we're good. I have a cool modeling opportunity for a video. Johnny's gonna pick me up now to go to the studio."

"That's great Mark! I can't believe I'm friends with a famous model." 

Mark rolled his eyes. "I'm not famous. And are you forgetting about your famous boyfriend?"

Doyoung scoffed. "Yeah, I like him better through the screen." They both laughed at that one. "I'm kidding, but I'm just not completely confident in our relationship." He kicked a rock at his feet. 

Mark sighed. "Hope stuff gets better. You two are super cute together."

"Thanks, Markie." He chuckled. 

Johnny's sleek black car pulled up in front of the two boys. Mark waved to Doyoung before getting in the car. "Hey, baby. How was your day?"

Mark smiled and pressed a kiss to Johnny's check. "It was ok. Same old boring classes." Johnny hummed. "Anyways, we're going to the studio right?"

"Right. The video is short and has a few moving shots, but they want you to practice being more comfortable and flexible with your poses."

"Flexible?"

"Don't worry. It's nothing you can't do." He winked. Mark blushed. "Plus, it's only this once, the official shoot is tomorrow."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

500,766 likes

500,766 likes

@JohnnyOfficial Just finished a little stretching, and Mark was looking too cute today, I couldn't hold back from snagging a pic ;)

view all 108,390 comments

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mark flopped down on the long black couch. "Finally, it's over." He groaned. Johnny scoffed from where he stood in the kitchen.

"You are so dramatic. You basically did nothing."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Hurry up and cuddle me." He held his arms out, making grabby hands.