。・゚゚・Seventeen・゚゚・。

Hope y'all's weeks were good ^^ Stay safe and healthy, please
Enjoy <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Doyoung shifted on his knees, avoiding any eye contact with Jaehyun. Taeyoig held his hand beside him. "So, how should we do this?" Jaehyun grinned, looking down on the two males.

"However you want." Taeyong breathed out. Doyoung looked down, fiddling with the hem of his sweatshirt.

Jaehyun hummed. "Bunny, what do you think?" He looked up. 

"I'm not sure. Taeyong knows more than me." He admitted.

"Does he now? Yongie, what do you want?"

Taeyong's eyes sparkled. "I want to have another taste..." He ran a hand over Jaehyun's bulge. "Doyoungie, what about you?"

Doyoung gulped. He would be lying if he said that he didn't want Jaehyun's cock down his throat, but he knew he wasn't skilled. He didn't want to disappoint. "Yeah, I want to."

Jaehyun smiled. "Of course, go on. I'm not stopping you."

Taeyong took the lead, reaching for Jaehyun's waistband, unbuckling his belt and unzipping the fly. Doyoung watched as Jaehyun's member spring up from where it was confined. "Woah..."

Jaehyun chuckled. "Enjoying the view?" Doyoung felt his face heat up when he realized he said that out loud.

"Taeyong licked a line from the base to the tip, giving kitten licks at the top. He hummed at the taste, running his hand up and down before taking the head into his mouth. Jaehyun hissed, hands gripping onto Taeyong's hair.

A little bit of teasing later, he took half of the length in one go, hollowing his cheeks as he went down. Doyoung's breath hitched when Taeyong took the whole thing down to the base with no problem. Jaehyun groaned. "Slow down, Doyoung needs a turn too, baby." Taeyong hummed and pulled off.

"Sorry Doyoungie," He breathed out. He sank back down, swallowing around the length, bobbing his head. 

Jaehyun pulled him off a moment later, running his thumb over Taeyong's slick covered lips. He turned to Doyoung, watching as the smaller stared at his cock. "Want a turn now bunny?" Doyoung nodded.

Taeyong moved to the side, letting Doyoung kneel in front of Jaehyun. He took the large member in his small hand, licking his lips. "Uhm. Can I..." Jaehyun guided his mouth, pushing past his lips.

Doyoung took the head in, swirling his tongue over the top, relishing in Jaehyun's groans. The hands on his head pushed him farther down the length, the tip eventually hitting the back of this throat making him gag and pull off. He coughed, muttering a sorry. "It's okay baby, want to try again?" Doyoung nodded.

He sank back down, slowly this time, letting Jaehyun guide him. He coughed a little when it hit the back of his throat again. "Relax your throat." He heard Taeyong tell him. 

He did, breathing out, letting it slide past his reflex. Jaehyun gripped his hair pulling him on and off. Doyoung choked with every drop, eyes burning with tears when he looked up at Jaehyun's face. He could feel Taeyong's hand on his thigh, soothing him

Jaehyun's thrusts became sloppier, indicating that he was close. Doyoung pulled off gasping for air, before giving back down. "Shit. Pull off." Jaehyun cursed. Doyoung lifted off, replacing his mouth with this hand. Taeyong joined in too, licking the tip while Doyoung stroked the shaft. A moment later, Jaehyun was painting their faces white, both of them opening their mouths to catch some on their tongues. "Clean in all up," He breathed out, watching as they gathered the mess on their fingers, pushing it into their mouths.