。・゚゚・Thirteen・゚゚・。

Hey :) I restarted my Animal Crossing town and I have been playing it non-stop ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙
Acnl Is my favourite on this planet because it's so cute and relaxing ~ Do any of you guys play Animal Crossing? (Feb 2nd)

Wow... Uhm sorry. I'm really really sorry. (March 22nd)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mark was back in his dorm room, scrolling through his Instagram feed, and smiling at all of the nice comments being placed on his page. Jaehyun was on his side of the room, and he was also on his phone. He had acknowledged Mark when he walked into the room, but the younger had ignored him and went straight to his bed. 

"Hey, Mark?" How was work? Did something happen?" Jaehyun asked.

"Why do you care?" Mark replied. The tension in the room was escalating. "It was just work. Why do you want to know."

Jaehyun frowned. "Just trying to start a conversation."

"Yeah, something you haven't wanted to do for the past week. You think that I would just turn around and say that it's okay because we've been friends for so long." He looked over. "You really hurt me Hyung. I never knew you would do something like this."

"I didn't know that I hurt you that much. I just wanted to show you that your words are powerful and that everything you say has a consequence. I may have taken it a tiny bit too far, but I still love you the same and don't want us to continue to be upset." He explained.

"Well, maybe you should have thought about that before completely ignoring me and treating me like nothing. I thought that I meant more than that to you. I thought you'd realize what you were doing." Mark wasn't going to cry this time.  He had already shed enough tears for Jaehyun, and he wasn't going to let it get to him again.

"You mean more than you could imagine, Mark. I would give you the world if I could. I wasn't thinking and I regret my actions. Let's stop arguing okay? This can't be good for either of us." Jaehyun reasoned.

"Only if you won't ever do this again. You can't just ignore me all of a sudden because I got ahead of myself." Jaehyun nodded in understanding. 

"I'm not upset, so don't be afraid to talk to me anymore okay?" Mark nodded although he knew it would be hard to actually get back into the groove of things with Jaehyun now. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day went by fast, with the exception of the long talks with his professors about his missed work and classes. He texted Johnny earlier and hadn't received a reply from him yet. It was rare to not get a quick one. He shrugged it off though, assuming that he was just very busy.

Mark even texted Irene to ask her about future shoots and she said that she would look into it. Now, Mark was seated on Doyoung's bed, with said male scrolling aimlessly on his phone. "Ugh, the internet in this place is atrocious. I can never refresh my feed when I need to." Doyoung groaned.

Mark looked up from where he was finishing up some work. "How do you even stay on social media for that long? I'm not too active on Instagram, but when I'm on there you only post once every few days. What are you doing when you're not posting?" Mark wondered.

Doyoung rolled his eyes. "There's a lot of things to do other than just post and like posts. They have short storied and direct messages, so you don't have to use a messaging app. Then again, I don't only go on Instagram. I have a twitter too. There always stuff to do on twitter. You should totally get one."