。・゚゚・Ten・゚゚・。

School is actually kind of vibing rn... damn i was not expecting this T^T
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ We finally revealing Mark to the public and getting in to some Doyoung and Jaehyun content 0-0

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was the day after Doyoung had found Mark crying in the middle of the campus. He texted Mark in the morning to make sure he as okay, and the boy replied saying that he was fine. Doyoung was now at work, running the cash register as usual. He was honestly waiting for Mark to hurry up and get here since he knew he was normally late. Customers were slow, so it wasn't too bad now, but it would get worse later. His phone began buzzing in his pocket and he saw it was Mark.

"Hello"

Ah! Hyung. So sorry, but I'm not feeling well, I'm calling in sick today

"What? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

No, I'm fine, please don't worry. I'll be there tomorrow.

"Okay... I'll tell Taeil hyung. Please take care of yourself."

I will hyung. Thank you. Bye!

Doyoung sighed and mentally prepared himself for the rush that was to come.

About an hour passed and things were being to get a bit busy. Doyoung was taking an order, not looking up from the register because he couldn't be bothered. That was until he heard someone else whining about the order. Doyoung rolled his eyes and finally looked up. Couples-

No. Way. His eyes were fooling him. He froze, unable to comprehend what he was seeing in front of him. "J-jaehyun? Taeyong?" he asked, confused.

Jaehyun looked surprised. "You know our names?"He asked, confused because he had never seen Doyoung before. "I don't think we've met. I would have definitely remembered seeing a cute face like yours." He smiled.

Doyoung thought he was going to pass out. "N-no we haven't met, but I uh-" He hesitated before continuing. "I follow you guys on Instagram and we go to the same university. "I've never seen you around campus though." He heard Jaehyun chuckle, and his whole world was focused on his smooth deep voice and not the line of customers piling up behind the two.

"Ah, I see. Well maybe we should make an effort to see each other more often huh?" He laughed a bit. "Well, I'll take an ice americano, and a strawberry shortcake, uhm... Do-young?" He read off the name tag.

Doyoung blushed. "Y-yes of course, coming right up. Please take a seat over there." He gestured to an empty table.

Uhm, we're not done ordering. I want a strawberry frappuccino. No caffeine, extra whipped cream, and none of that gross syrup on top." Taeyong demanded. 

Doyoung was taken back by the rude attitude, but put the order in anyways. He thought Taeyong was a nice cute boy like he presented on his social media. "You'll be paying together tight?" Jaehyun nodded.

The boys made their way to a table in the corner. Taeyong pulled Jaehyun in to the same side of the booth so that they were sitting together. "What were you doing hyung?"

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asked, clueless.

"You were flirting with that employee." He pouted. "How could you hit on someone you just met? He only even knows you from your Instagram and he probably stalks your page or something." Taeyong complained.