29

Turns out, having Sana like Mina so much, and getting the kids to Dahyun's for a few days was the perfect option, Jihyo had found herself unable to leave the hospital as there were still a lot of patients to get to, and all the help was needed. Jaebum, on the other hand, had been scheduled to work all weekend, he would have to work a 48h shift every two months, it was to ensure there would always be somebody at the plant in case anything went wrong. So each section had their schedules for who would be 'standing guard' over the weekend.

Chaeyoung had a wedding the previous day, so she was out until Sunday evening, and Momo was stuck in the hospital with Jihyo. Youngjae, bless his heart, had been banned from being alone with Tzuyu by the deity herself, after a very uncomfortable and very pitiful attempt the young man made at coming onto the goddess. It was great that they had agreed to let the kids spend the weekend at the Ims, as much as that displeased both Jaebum and Jihyo, they knew they could count on Tzuyu to watch over her little Deer Priestess.

Momo had shot a message, the previous night, to Chaeyoung to pick up the kids on Sunday evening and take them to their house, nobody was at the Parks' anyways. Jihyo already had enough to worry about without thinking her daughter was at risk of having a run in with Nayeon's mother, who was the number one person on the nurse's blacklist. Despite the daughter not being out of said list herself, she was making her way down steadily, hence, the sleepover, but none of the Parks were really willing to allow for much more than that at the moment.

"Ji, Chae called and said she'll pick up the kids around three."

"Thanks, Mo." The younger woman answers, not looking away from the file in her hands.

"Hyo, when was it you went to sleep?" Momo gets concerned when she approaches and takes a better look at the other.

"Sleep?" Jihyo chuckles. "There is a fine line between sleeping late and not sleeping at all."

Momo pauses and looks on in disbelief.

"Which I chose to ignore. There is still too much to get done and I can still keep going." Jihyo finishes, looking a little deranged.

Momo has had enough, she promised herself she would drug Jihyo to sleep if she had to after the incident in college. She promised to never mention said incident aloud again as well, but that didn't mean she forgot it. Momo would never be able to unsee the horrors of those three days and will never allow Demon Jihyo to come out again. Having said that, she proceeded to make sure Jihyo was out for at least four hours, that should hold her until they were off that evening.

"Jae, I had to knock her out, but she's asleep for the next few hours." Momo says into her phone receiver after tucking Jihyo in.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" The man answers with relief seeping through every word.

"Sorry, I'm married already." The nurse laughs. "I don't know the weird kinks you and Hyo have, but I'm not very sure Chae would be too willing for me to participate."

"You know you could just have said 'Love you too, Jae', right?!"

"Now, what would be the fun in that?"

"Maybe you're right, but I gotta go now, this bathroom break is taking too long already."

"I forgot you are working too. Sorry about that. I'll take care of her, don't worry."

"Thanks, Mo. Love you."

"Love you too."

Momo swears she heard a 'I knew it' being whisper-shout just before the call cut, she merely smiles and goes back out, Jihyo was right, there was still a lot left to be done and she had already slept sometime during the evening. The woman would make sure to check up on Jihyo from time to time, but it was time to work, and try to spot the bunny woman everyone was talking about.