2

mom: "[y/n], could you please get that table over there in the corner? They just walked in."

y/n: "Sure."

[Y/N walks over to corner table]

y/n: "Hello! How is everyone--"

serena: "If it isn't Little Miss Pancake."

[SERENA and FRIENDS laugh]

y/n: "...hi Serena. What can I get for you today?"

serena: "Hm... well, I was thinking a tray of french fries or will you devour those by the time you bring them to our table?"

y/n: "......okay, one tray of french fries. Anything else?"

serena: "Yes, I was wondering where I could get one of your charming little uniforms that you have on there?"

y/n: "You could work here."

serena: "In this dump diner? I don't think so. My parents have a business of their own on the other side of town. You know, the nicer side close to our college." (snorts) "Oh yeah, you wouldn't know. You don't dorm, right?"

y/n: (silence)

serena: "Right. Because you're too busy here eating french fries."

y/n: "You guys serve french fries over there, too. Or did I miss something?"

serena: "Whatever. Aren't you going to ask if I'd like a beverage?"

y/n: "Would you like a drink?"

serena: "No, that's alright. Judging by how pathetically thirsty you look, I just know your fat ass would chug the whole drink down."

y/n: "Is that all for today?"

serena: "One more thing."

y/n: "Alright."

serena: "A blind fold to keep myself from seeing you in this uniform again."

y/n: "...great, I'll put your order in and it'll be here shortly."

y/n: Fuck you