13

soobin: "I've never seen you so emotional in all the years that we've been dating."

y/n: "Years?" 

soobin: "Yeah. Or did you forget that it's been 3 years? We just celebrated last month, remember?"

y/n: "R-right. Of course I do."

soobin: "Must've been some dream you had last night."

y/n: "It almost feels like I haven't woken up."

soobin: "How's the food?"

y/n: "Good. Thank you again for paying for lunch."

soobin: "Of course. Sorry I couldn't get you something better. The line was too long at the deli. I wanted to get you your favorite soup."

y/n: "You know my favorite soup?"

soobin: "I also know your favorite color, your birthday, your favorite cereal... if you tell me to keep going, I'll keep going."

y/n: "How do you... I mean, how did we start dating again? Remind me. I-I like hearing the story from your perspective."

soobin: (chuckles) "Okay. Well, we went to the same high school. My parents transferred me there from South Korea. We had half of our classes together, which I like to think was destiny. Then, we started talking and then after the talent show, we got together."

y/n: "The talent show?"

soobin: "Yeah, I performed in the talent show in our second year. I had the worst nerves that day. Never again."

y/n: "What? But you love the stage."

soobin: "Nope, too terrifying." 

y/n: This doesn't make any sense.

soobin: "Somehow, even though I did terribly, you were still charmed because when I asked you to be my girlfriend, you said yes."

y/n: "Of course I said yes, don't be ridiculous."

soobin: "You're being extra nice today... calling me a k-pop idol and saying I'm a great dancer... are you hiding something from me?"

y/n: "No. I'm just trying to wake up."

soobin: "You're already awake."

y/n: "Just hush and let me eat in peace."

soobin: "There it is. I was waiting for your real sass to kick in."

y/n: (laughs) "What's your major, anyway?"

soobin: "Psychology. And nothing can psychologically explain why you're acting so weird today."

y/n: (shrugs) "Not everything can be explained. I can see why you chose psych. You're good at reading people."

soobin: "I am?"

y/n: "Duh, you're the leader of..."

soobin: "Of...?"

y/n: "...your life, is what I mean." 

soobin: "Corny but okay."

y/n: "I think that's a great major. You know, in case I haven't told you that."

soobin: "Thanks." (smiles)

y/n: (silence)

soobin: "What's wrong?"

y/n: "Are we really dating?"

soobin: "{y/n}. Seriously?"

y/n: (nods)

soobin: "I swear on my own grave that this is real. Look." (grabs hand) "See? Can't you feel that?"

y/n: "Yep. I can. It's... it's... wow."

soobin: (laughs) "Don't you think that if this was a dream, you would have woken up by now? There's too much detail in this dream." 

y/n: "I don't know. I'm still debating whether I want to wake up or not. This is the best dream I've had in awhile." 

soobin: "Because of me?"

y/n: "You're definitely a huge factor."

soobin: "Alright, well I have to go to class. I'll meet you at your dorm after--"

y/n: "My dorm? I have a dorm?"

soobin: "Yes." (sighs) "Okay, to play along: your dorm is in the A building. You remember where that is?"

y/n: "But those are the nice dorms!"

soobin: "Hey, I know my dorm is in Building B and isn't as fancy but--"

y/n: "No, I mean how can I afford that?"

soobin: "Oh man. Okay, you need to take a nap. And when I get off class, I have to do some homework but I'll message you later for dinner. Okay?"

y/n: "Okay..."

soobin: "Bye." 

y/n: "AGH!"

soobin: "Right, no kissing. Sorry."