31

best friend: "Sooo?"

y/n: "So what?"

[BEST FRIEND smacks Y/N with pillow]

y/n: "Ow! You're gonna make me smudge my notes!"

best friend: "Not my fault you use a gel pen for your notes."

y/n: "I'm studying."

best friend: "And I'm investigating. What happened at the wedding?"

y/n: "I tried watermelon vodka. Or strawberry daquiri. Whatever the hell it was."

best friend: "I mean, between you and Soobin."

y/n: "We slow danced."

best friend: "Ooh, slow dancing."

y/n: "And then he told me that he wants to pursue singing more seriously."

best friend: "What?! That's huge news."

y/n: "Yeah, it is."

best friend: "...okay, what else?"

y/n: "That's it."

best friend: "Don't play dumb. You're not good at it. Something else happened."

y/n: "Just that."

best friend: "Shall I withhold the information I gathered about your and Soobin's relationship?"

y/n: "You found the answers to my questions?"

best friend: "Yes. And it was very, very difficult to obtain but I guess I'm going to have to since you don't want to spill the tea..."

y/n: (mumbles) "He told me he loved me."

best friend: "Huh?"

y/n: (sighs) "He told me he... loved me."

best friend: "Okay."

y/n: "Not okay!"

best friend: "You're not making sense. Aren't you a fan of this guy?"

y/n: "Yes."

best friend: "Then what is so wrong?"

y/n: "This isn't real. I can't..." (whispers) "I can't actually fall in love in an alternate universe."

best friend: "Why not?"

y/n: "Because it's going to mess everything up! Love is not part of the plan. Putting Soobin the on the path he belongs, that's the plan."

best friend: "You're ignoring the biggest factor: you. Are. His. Girlfriend. You have to be in love with him."

y/n: "I can't."

best friend: "You can but you're just afraid to."

(silence)

best friend: (smirks) "I love being right. Look, you know what you're getting yourself into. You know this all has an end date."

y/n: "I know."

best friend: "So, just go along with it for now and enjoy it while it lasts. When will you ever get a chance to date and get to know your favorite singer?"

y/n: "Never."

best friend: "Exactly. Now stop studying."

y/n: "I have to, I have a test next week."