26

serena: "I don't think I can ever get tired of pho."

best friend: "At least we can agree on one thing."

soobin: "[y/n], careful, it's still hot."

y/n: "I know."

serena: "Years later and you're still reminding her to blow on her soup."

y/n: (smiles)

soobin: "Hey, so I never asked what kind of wedding gift your cousin would want?"

serena: "Money."

soobin: (coughs) "Really?"

serena: "Really. Their wedding was so expensive. The cake alone was almost a thousand bucks."

y/n: "Hm..." (whispers) "Soobin, do you have money?"

soobin: "Kind of."

y/n: (clears throat) "Yeah, that's no problem, Serena."

best friend: "This is why I hate big weddings. What's the point? Might as well save money for a house."

serena: "Everyone has their own dream wedding and theirs happened to be a big one. But I get what you mean."

best friend: "When I get married, I'm going to have the tiniest wedding the world has ever heard of. We can even cook food to save more money. Then we can splurge on a honeymoon trip."

serena: "I don't know, I'm thinking I want a slightly big wedding. Only slightly."

soobin: "We want a small wedding, too. Right, [y/n]?"

y/n: (chokes)

soobin: "Woah, slow down on your soup! Here. Drink."

y/n: (gulps water)

best friend: (chuckles)

serena: "A small wedding, huh? I'm going to be the maid of honor, right?"

y/n: "I-I don't know."

serena: "What? Who else would it be?"

y/n: "I mean, I don't know about wedding stuff. That's all really far away from now to think about."

soobin: (nods) "Studies first, right?"

y/n: "R-right."

soobin: "See, this is why we're together. You're the one that keeps my head out of the clouds."

y/n: (laughs) "Your head is nowhere near the clouds. You're the most responsible person I know."

soobin: "You have to say that, you're my girlfriend."

serena: "Alright, alright, enough of the verbal PDA. I need to get going, I have other errands to run."

soobin: "I can take [y/n] back to campus."

serena: "Great."

best friend: "I'm gonna get going, too."

y/n: "Where do you need to go?"

best friend: (whispers) "Nowhere. You need to spend more time alone with Soobin."

y/n: (whispers) "What?! But--"

best friend: (clears throat) "Bye, Soobin. I'll see you around."

soobin: "See you."