51

y/n: "Are you sure it's okay that I come?"

soobin: "Yeah, Rin said it would be fine. Besides, I need a confidence-booster."

y/n: "Soobin, you look great."

soobin: "Not stupid?"

y/n: "No."

yeonjun: "I don't know, he looks kinda stupid to me."

soobin: "Wha--"

yeonjun: "Stupidly in love."

soobin: (rolls eyes) "Let's go inside."

rin: "Hey! Soobin!"

yeonjun: "And me!"

rin: "Right, right. Yeon..."

yeonjun: ".....jun. Yeonjun."

rin: "You read my mind. Hey, so where's your plus one?"

soobin: "Right here."

y/n: (smiles) "Hi."

rin: "Oh... is this..."

soobin: "My girlfriend, [y/n]."

y/n: "It's really nice to meet you."

rin: "You, too. Soobin, there are a few other dance team members I want you to meet. Is it alright if I steal him away for a little bit?"

y/n: "Yeah, of course."

rin: "Thanks. I promise I'll bring him back."

[SOOBIN and RIN leave]

yeonjun: "She didn't even remember my name."

y/n: "Have you guys spoken before?"

yeonjun: "Only for the past two months. I've been helping her come up with choreo to teach the class."

y/n: "Why don't you teach the choreo?"

yeonjun: "She's in an upper division."

y/n: "And you're not?"

yoenjun: "Nope."

y/n: "Hm. Maybe you can talk to her about that. Tell her you're interested in teaching."

yeonjun: "I don't know. Maybe there's a reason I'm not in upper division. I'm not that great."

y/n: "Are you kidding me? You're one of the best dancers in the group!"

yeonjun: "You have to say that."

y/n: "No, I don't. I've seen it with my own eyes. Remember that dance break during Melon Music Awards?"

yeonjun: "Melon Music Awards? Isn't that an award show in South Korea?"

y/n: Shit. That's never happened yet. 

yeonjun: "I've never been there."

y/n: "Right. Sorry. I just meant the dance practice you guys did last time reminded me of this dance break at MMA. You dance so well you can be onstage in front of thousands of people and not mess up."

yeonjun: (laughs) "Thousands of people? I don't know if thousands of people would want to see me even dance." 

y/n: "You'd be surprised. It doesn't hurt to ask if you want to teach just one session."

yeonjun: "That's true... I guess you're right."

y/n: "I hope I am."

yeonjun: "How about you? You're like Soobin's manager now."

y/n: "Not even close. I'm just helping him."

yeonjun: "Not a lot of people would do that."

y/n: "His parents are still warming up to the idea of him seriously pursuing music, so I can understand that. It's not easy going for what you want."

yeonjun: "I've heard him sing. Sometimes he hums to himself while practicing dance steps and his voice is good. Really smooth."

y/n: "He's the best."

yeonjun: (laughs)

y/n: "What?"

yeonjun: "Nothing. It's just so obvious that you guys have been together for forever. You're still so invested in each other."

y/n: I've only known him for a month.

yeonjun: "I'm thirsty. Do you want anything?"

y/n: "That's okay. Actually, I really have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." 

yeonjun: "Okay."

[YEONJUN leaves]

unknown: "She's always like that."

unknown 2: "I know right. But she can't help it."

unknown: (snorts) "So? It's not nice." 

y/n: "Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?"

(silence)

unknown 2: "Um, no--"

unknown: "It's down the hall to the left."

y/n: "Thanks."