22

soobin: "The weather is so nice today. I'm glad you asked me to ditch class."

y/n: "See? At least we get to be outside. Better than being stuck inside all the time." 

soobin: "True." (glances) "Hm..."

y/n: "W-what?"

soobin: "I'm holding your hand and you're not having a heart attack. I guess you really are on the road to recovery."

y/n: "Shut up."

soobin: "So I can kiss you normally now or--"

y/n: "No!"

soobin: (laughs) "I'm kidding."

y/n: "I mean, not now. M-maybe later."

soobin: "Calm down before you have an aneurysm. Now, lead the way. You said you wanted to go somewhere?"

y/n: "It's a new restaurant. They serve really good burgers there."

soobin: "Okay, cool. Let's go!"

y/n: "Great."

(walking in silence)

soobin: "You're quiet again. What's going on in that brain of yours?"

y/n: That I'm walking down the street and holding hands with someone who used to only be on my computer screen.

y/n: "Nothing. I'm just thinking about our relationship. We've been together for so long. We must have... I mean, we have had a lot of fun memories together, haven't we?"

soobin: "What's your favorite memory of us?"

y/n: Shit.

y/n: "Um... you know... the first time that we..."

soobin: "Kissed? Went on a date?"

y/n: "...the first time that we met!"

soobin: "Me too."

y/n: "Really?"

soobin: (nods) "It's funny, you had this huge crush on me and I had no idea."

y/n: "R-right. You were oblivious."

soobin: "Yep." (laughs) "Until that talent show."

y/n: "The talent show... tell me again. I like hearing it from your perspective."

soobin: "I signed up to sing. I rehearsed for weeks and weeks, god, I was so nervous. The night of the performance I literally thought I was gonna throw up onstage."

y/n: "And... you didn't...?"

soobin: "I didn't, thankfully. But I did sing, and it was so bad. Some people started booing."

y/n: "So rude."

soobin: "I was pretty embarrassed. I felt pretty shitty about myself that day. But after the performance, you came up to me. Remember what you said?"

y/n: "Let's pretend I don't."

soobin: "You said, 'I want to get dinner with the first place winner.' And I looked at you like you were crazy because I didn't even place. Then you said, 'If I were the judge, you would have gotten the top spot.'"

y/n: (smiles) "And then?"

soobin: "And then we grabbed dinner. At your dad's diner, actually. We talked for awhile about practically everything and I realized..."