three

“You're so lovely, I'm so lovely, we're so lovely, lovely, lovely.”

-Park Jimin

YOONGI

Three weeks after that scene in the beach, I haven't seen Jennie's beautiful face again. I bet Jennie's tired already because she's been running in my mind non-stop. I just can't stop thinking about her. I never felt something like this towards a girl. A GIRL!

This is Hobi's fault. I wish he wasn't such a coward three weeks ago. I could've been with Jennie already if not for him acting like a scared cat. Ugh!!

× • ×

A month!! A one whole month passed already and still no trace of Jennie! Fuck, fuck, fuck. I tried going back to the beach but I couldn't find them. What the hell am I supposed to do? I started dreaming about her every night. And when I say every night, it's EVERY NIGHT!

Where the hell should I find her? Should I go deep in the ocean since she's a mermaid? Shit, I am in big trouble and I'm losing my mind already.

× • ×

Two months!? Two fucking months of drought from Jennie and I am so thirsty. I'm not functioning properly at work and in everything I do.

There's only one person who can help me. Jumping off my couch, I reached my phone that is placed on the table.

Dialing...

Hobi

"Can you come over?" I asked, crossing my fingers and eyes tightly shut for I was hoping he'd say yes.

"Hyung, this feels so odd. Sure, I'll be there in no time." The excitement is evident as he was laughing through the phone. Of course he'd be giddy about his cause I don't usually call him to come over. It's usually him, inviting himself over.

Like what he said, Hobi arrived in less than 30 minutes probably because his place is a little far from mine. Immediately, his ass is already resting in my couch and faced me with a smirk plastered on his face.  "So, what's up? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Help." I cleared my throat before he speaks. "I need help Hobi. I'm begging you." I grabbed both of his shoulders, shaking them. "Tell me, how am I supposed to see Jennie again? I am seriously losing my mind and I might lose it once more if you won't help me." I locked my eyes into his, showing a pleading look to make it more convincing.

His mouth dropped, gaping to what I just said. Hobi probably didn't see this coming. My friend gulped before opening his lips to speak. "I thought you weren't serious about her. I can't believe that I heard you utter all of those things." He shook his head in disbelief. I know Hobi, I can't believe myself too.

"Here, since you won't give up on her, I'll just give you her Instagram account." Hoseok sighed as he fished his phone in his pocket. Why didn't I think of asking that to him sooner? Of course! Technology is very fascinating in our generation.

After giving me Jennie's Instagram account, Hobi left my apartment. Now, I'm all alone, staring at my phone screen.

@ jennierubyjane

It was Jennie's Instagram account. Through her account, I discovered that she's a pediatrician in the biggest hospital in Korean which is owned by her parents that are doctors as well. To sum up, they are a family of good-looking doctors.

She looked even more beautiful in her white coat and stethoscope hanging around her neck. Damn, I think I fell in love with her even more.

Jennie is also a very family oriented girl based on her posts. She had a lot of pictures with her parents on it. Some are family dinners, some are ones with both her mom and dad are kissing her cheeks.

However, there is something wrong with her account. I couldn't see a single picture with Lisa on it. Literally speaking, I scrolled down up until on her very first picture and Lisa is nowhere to be found.

I wonder why...