seven

"I wish there was a better word than I love you but I love you so much ARMY."

-Kim Namjoon

YOONGI

I dialed Jennie's number early in the morning. Today is my day off as a producer, thank goodness.

Good morning, Yoongi (yawns)

Oh, did I waked you up?

Not really, what's up?

Well, if you're not busy
today, would you uhh,
like to come with me?

Sure, where?

Han River, maybe?

(chuckles) Why are you
suddenly asking to go
there?

I have something to
tell you, I guess.

Is there something wrong?
Whatever it is,
it must be
something serious. (worried)
Let's
meet there at lunch.
(Jennie hangs up)

Actually it is really something serious. I wan't to confess her my feelings. I might probably showed my feelings through my actions but I was never vocal. I mean, if she wasn't Jennie, she might already get the idea but she is Jennie and she's pretty naive. I'm dead nervous about this because according to her, she still have feelings for Lisa.

Time has passed and it's now lunch time. Just like what Jennie and I talked about, I am on my way to Han River to meet her.

Standing in the middle of the beautiful scenery, one has caught my eye and it was the most beautiful, fairest of them all just like how the evil queen would say. "Yoongi! over here." yelled Jennie, as she waved her arms in the air. I walked towards her and greeted her with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"I am so hungry, let's grab something to eat there." Jennie said, hands on her stomach.

"Alright, ramen, eomuk (fish cake) and triangular gimbap would be nice." I answered.

I placed our food in the counter to pay when she interrupted. "Here's my part and please, let's not fight about who pays." she winked and placed her money down. I sighed as a sign of defeat and took her money.

"Let's go— what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just remembered the second time we met. This looks like the same convenience store and silly me was crying here." she burst out laughing and I just smiled and pinched her cheeks lightly.

"So what was it that you want to tell me?" Jennie asked as we both sat on the grass and arranged our foods.

shit, it's time

"Promise me first you won't be surprised nor mad."

She looked at me suspiciously.  "Now that you said that, I can't promise not to but i'll try. It's not like you murdered someone right?"

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Well we've been friends for months now and the both of us are always together. Almost."

"Uh huh..."

"And... I wanted to tell you that..."

"That??" she furrowed her brows, probably frustrated.

"That..."

"Oh come on Yoongi just get to the point!" Jennie growled and dropped her gimbap down.

"I love you!" My voice kind of raised a bit, my eyes wide because I'm also surprised.

"You what?" Jennie asked, mouth agape.

"I love you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Remember the first time we met? At the beach and Hobi introduced me to you and Lisa? We haven't even talking yet I fell in love with you the first time I laid my eyes on you." I checked at her reaction and she's not saying anything. "I couldn't get you off my head for the whole two months that we parted. That's why when I saw you in that convenience store and learned that you and Lisa broke up already, I would be lying if i'll say that I wasn't happy but I am and I'm sorry. I was really sincere and I didn't want to take advantage of you. Everything I showed were true and I never thought I would fall deeper than anyone could."

Tears suddenly fell on her cheeks. "I'm scared and confused Yoongi."

"What do you mean? Did I made you uncomfortable?"

"No! It's just I'm scared that I might still have feelings for Lisa and at the same time confused because for those times that we're together, I felt loved and taken care of. I'm not sure if I love you already but every time you're with me, I can be myself without hesitation. I'll be honest, there are times I wanted to hug and kiss you because you're so handsome." Jennie explained, looking straight into my eyes. I can't help but smile widely, I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me too and that makes me all giddy.

"Are you sure you're not over Lisa when you just said you wanted to kiss me?" I smirked because she looked so shocked.

"Maybe? I don't know... ugh, fine maybe I like you a bit." she stammered, looking away, embarrassed.

She's so adorable!

"Okay, I'll close my eyes and pucker my lips. If you kiss me, that means you'll agree to be my girlfriend." Of course I'm just trying to tease her but if she wants to kiss me, why not? I shut my eyes close and puckered my lips.

"Are you crazy?" Jennie pulled my puckered lips.

"Aw!" I caressed my kissable lips because that shit kind of hurt. I was busy acting cute in front of her when leaned closer and gave me a peck on my cheek that made me froze.

"Was that a yes?" I asked, eyeballs almost dropping.

"Yeah, I guess."

♡☽ ♡
hi everyone! i know my chapters weren't really long but still thank you for reading and i think i might finish this book soon! and oh, what do you think of the new cover?

please leave a star ⭐️
thank you!