eight

"Love yourself, love myself, peace."

-Min Yoongi

YOONGI

"You can't take that back Jennie, you're my girlfriend now." I stuck my tongue at her as I pinched her cheeks.

"Yes Mr. Min Yoongi, you are and I didn't know you were into me the whole time." she laughed hysterically and held her tummy.

Okay so a motherfucker is exposed.

"I'm not going to deny that. You were the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my whole life."

She suddenly stopped laughing and gave me a peck on my cheek. I'm starting to enjoy this. "Do you want to come to our house and tell my parents the good news? They will be happy to know that you're my boyfriend now. You know how much they love you."

"Of course, but before that, you're going to meet my parents first. You haven't seen them right?"

"Oh I'd love to!" she happily answered by hugging me tightly.

"Great, let's go."

"The cemetery?" Jennie gasps with her knitted eyebrows.

"Yeah, what about it?" I showed her a reassuring smile. My parents both died because of a car crash when I was in grade school.

"I'm so sorry." she apologized as she embraced me with a warm hug. "Hey, why are you saying sorry? It's not like you're the one who murdered them." I chuckled, hugging her back.

R.I.P
Mr. and Mrs. Min

"They are my parents. Mom and Dad, meet Jennie, my wife." I said, trying to be funny but I think that wasn't a good idea because my girlfriend started crying.

"H-hey, what's wrong?" I panicked and immediately rubbed circled on her back.

"I didn't know they weren't alive!" she sobbed like a little girl. Lol she's so cute. "It must've been hard for you and I can't help but cry."

"They died because of car crash when I was in grade school. Ever since, my aunt started taking care of me by giving me allowances but I stayed at our house alone. With that, I learned to be independent and hey, I wasn't really alone because Hobi was there for me." I explained to comfort her and stop Jennie from crying. " You don't need to cry, silly and besides, your parents and Hobi's are treating me like a family right?"

She wiped her tears and snot, then revealed Jennie's gummy smile. "You are right, I promise that you'll never ever feel lonely ever again!"

"That's my girl." I ruffled her smooth-silky hair. "Oh, can we take a picture? I want to tell Hobi, he's going to be happy." I asked as I fished my phone in my pocket.

"You guys are so close huh?"

"Yeah, I remember begging him to help me find you. He's that friend..." I admitted, feeling embarrassed.

"Wow...Min Yoongi...you liked me that much?" Jennie asked in disbelief but obviously holding her laughter.

I just shrugged and took a picture of us. "There, upload that in your instagram. Show me off." I winked at her but she just winced.

I sent the picture to Hobi saying, 'look at my girlfriend'

From: Hobi

lol okay

That's the stupidest reply I ever got from him. "Look at this." Jennie showed me her phone. "Happy?"

She's making me all giddy just because of an instagram post. "Absolutely, now everyone's aware that you're not available anymore."

Jennie had her cheeks crimsoned.

"Let's go to your parents now."

"Mom! Dad! I'm home." Jennie yelled and in an instant, both of her parents are in front of us.

"Oh, what brings the both of you here?" Mr. Kim asked while his arms wrapped around Mrs. Kim's waist. They're both so in love with each other.

"I want you guys to meet Yoongi." Jennie said that made her parents and I confused. What is she saying?

"Daughter, are you trying to be funny, of course we know Yoo—" Mrs. Kim's words are interrupted by...

"My boyfriend." Jennie said with all smiles and that made my heart skip a beat. Shit, I can feel my face heating up.

"What? Really?? Oh my, I am so happy for the both of you!" Mrs. Kim squished Jennie and I for a warm-loving hug. This time, I can't help but smile from ear-to-ear.

"You really should start calling us as mom and dad,Yoongi. You're officially part of the family." Mr. I mean dad told me and gave me a pat on my shoulder. "Thank you, dad." Well, that's awkward.

"Honey, Yoongi and I will just talk outside." He informed the two ladies and the both of us went out. Am I nervous? Of course not.

"What is it you wanted to talk about, err dad?"

"I wanted to thank you."

I was confused for a moment. "What for?"

"Thank you for coming into my daughter's life. I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of her and Lisa dating. We knew from the start that she's hiding her relationship. My wife and I were always Jennie's number one fan and we supported her. However, Jennie, dating a girl... we couldn't believe it. "

I interrupted his words and asked. "Are you homophobic?"

He shook his head. "It's not that were homophobic, there's something about Lisa that we didn't like. Ever since our Jennie became a thing, we noticed that my daughter changed a lot. She used to be distant and shy but because of Lisa, she had friends and the problem is, she started going everywhere like parties. Well, we wanted her to experience those normal things but it got out of hand. I may sound horrible because I let someone follow my daughter around and when I saw how it's getting out that's when I decided to stop it. They became reckless."
He sighed after explaining.

"She never told me that..."

I can't even picture reckless Jennie in my head. She must've looked hot.

"Nonetheless, thanks to you, Jennie became herself again. So, Yoongi please take good care of her. I know you are a good man for the past months that you've been with us. He held both of my shoulders tightly and I nodded as a reply.

"I promise, dad."

In my apartment, I was so surprised to see Hobi lying on my couch.

"Dude, what the hell?"

He saw my confused face and suddenly, Hobi jumped out of the couch. "HYUNG! You didn't tell me Jennie was your girlfriend!"

"Are you nuts? I literally texted you and you just mocked me." I scoffed as I sat on the couch.

"I thought it was a joke! How did you do that?" Hobi asked, sounding so surprised.

"First of all, be as handsome as I am." I cooly said, eyes shut.

♡☽ ♡

A lame update for everyone! Please stay safe, stay at home and wash your hands please!!! Oh, can I have a star ⭐️ too? 🥺

lots of love,
phoebe