six

"I would sing like ten more songs if we had any."

-Kim Jennie

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

YOONGI

"Isn't Seoul International Hospital far from BigHit Entertainment?" Jennie asked as we
walk together.

"Yeah, why?" I nod as I slightly tilted my head.

"Then why do you always walk me to work? Not only that, you'll come in our house early in the morning." She chuckled and tapped my shoulder gently.

"Should I repeat it all over again?" My lips formed a wide grin.

"Oh, I remember now! It's because you care for me blah, blah." Jennie playfully said as she hopped like a cute little bunny.

After comforting her in the convenience store, we were inseparable. I followed her everywhere like a puppy to help her move on from her separation with Lisa.

"Yoongi." Jennie called.

"I know, I'm sorry for saying bullshits in this situation."

"Why do I feel like you're right?" My eyes met Jennie's gaze that is full of frustration. "Will you help me get over her? I want to be independent. You seem like a good person knowing like we're not actually friends."

"Of course! I'll try my best to help you."

In one swift move, she hugged me tight and said, "Thank you so much Yoongi. I owe you big time."

I had to hug her back and it's a fucking big pleasure to me hugged by Jennie.

"But, you see, I'm late for work...Do you wanna tag along?"

"Sure!" Jennie broke the hug. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, Yoongi."

We reached Bighit Entertainment and casually came inside. Both of us are awkward and none had the guts to start the conversation, even in the elevator.

"Hyung! Why are you la— Jennie?" Hoseok asked, eyes widened and mouth agape as soon as she saw Jennie.

"Hi, Hobi!" Jennie smiled and waved at him awkwardly.

"Jennie you can sit here, Hobi and I will just talk."

Hoseok and I moved a little far away from Jennie.

"Hyung, why the hell is she with you? Don't tell me you really did stole her from Lisa and ruined their relationship? Oh my God hyung I can't believe you did that. Yoongi-hyung say something!"  He hysterically nagged in a panic. Hoseok's imagination is too wild.

"Are you finished? Why the hell would I do that? You know me better than anyone." I snapped, glaring at him. He let out a snicker. "I saw her at the convenience store nearby and she was crying. The reason? She broke up with Lisa because her parents are against it. I swear, I didn't know it was her crying in the first place."

"Thank God you didn't do something evil." Hoseok sighed in relief.

Jennie suddenly stopped walking when we reached the hospital. "You can leave me here now Yoongi." said Jennie, revealing her gummy smile.

I shook my head, "No, i'll accompany you inside and that's where i'll leave you."

She squinted her eyes along with a cheeky grin. "Fine, if that's what you want then let's get going so that I could get rid of you." Jennie ran causing me to chase her. "Hey! that was so mean, Jennie."