twelve

"Everything will work out, all of your dreams will come true, and if you don't have a dream, that's okay too. It's possible not to have a dream."

- Min Yoongi

YOONGI

Jennie and I are walking through the sand with our hands intertwined. We are back here at the beach where we met. The sounds of the waves is so satisfying to hear especially with the shine of the sun.

"Hyung, can you help Namjoon and I assemble these beach chairs?" Hoseok asked, grunting as he dropped our things. Namjoon is our co-producer in the company and also a good friend of ours. He decided to join us today to refreshen a bit because Namjoon works so hard, harder than anyone else.

"Help them, Yoongi." Jennie pulled her hands away and pushed me to Hoseok's direction. "I'll just play in the water while you guys do that."

I sighed as I picked up the pieces to assemble the chairs. "Why did you guys brought a lot of things?" I complained while connecting the pieces together.

"I have no idea hyung." Namjoon shrugged. "Hyung, it must feel so nice to have a girlfriend huh? I would love to come to the beach with my girlfriend too. Too bad I don't have one." he then chuckled while helping Hoseok.

"You're going to have one if you'll quit avoiding girls." Hoseok patted Namjoon's back.

"Says the one who doesn't have a girlfriend too." Namjoon scoffed and pushed Hoseok away.

I have no words for these two. Ignoring them, my eyes laid on my girlfriend whose having fun by herself in the waters. Now isn't this a very familiar scenario?

Jennie's out there with her swimsuit, the long sleeved one because I don't like sharing. She's giggling by herself while the waves are splashing on her soft skin.

Is she even aware that she's breathtakingly beautiful? I swear if guys would dare to touch even the tips of her fingertips I'd rip their heads off. Jennie's really out there flaunting her beauty without knowing she can kill a guy like me.

Little mermaid...

"My little mermaid..." I uttered under my breath.

I left both Namjoon and Hoseok and ran after my girlfriend.

"Hey Ariel..." I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed a long kiss on her cheeks. Both of us are soaked in the waves under the sun.

"Since when my name changed into Ariel?" Jennie laughed and splashed water into my face.

"Since the day we met in this beach." I gave her a smirk and splashed water on her to have my revenge.

Jennie gave me a confused look and her brows are tied in a knot. "Well, that's when I started to like you because I thought you're so beautiful and looked like the little mermaid. Remember? you were wearing a purple top and green bottoms." I explained blow by blow as I scratched my nape.

"I didn't know you watch disney princesses." Jennie cooed as she brushed her nose against mine. "Hoseok and I sometimes watch them together." I admitted shyly.

"You're so beautiful." I said out of the blue as I stared at her lovingly. Jennie is the most beautiful human I have ever seen. I always make sure to inform how she looks amazing. As her boyfriend, I should be her number one fan and I should never fail to make her feel loved and cherished every second.

Her face crimsoned as soon as she heard what I said. Jennie's lips formed into a smile. "And you're handsome. I love you Yoongi."

My heart is beating crazily fast whenever she says that she loves me. Jennie...she's making me crazy.

"Should we go back and eat for a while? I'm feeling a little hungry." Jennie pouted and rubbed her tiny tummy.

I nodded and intertwined my fingers to hers. As we made our way to Hobi and Namjoon's, we saw someone who's oddly familiar.

"Yoongi, is it—"

"Yeah, I think so too."

It was two individuals. One is familiar and the other one is a stranger. It was— "Hyung, Lisa and girlfriend wants to say hi." Hobi said that answered our confusion.

"Oh my gosh, Hi Lisa! How are you?" Jennie shrieked and hugged Lisa a little.

"I'm fine, Jennie. It's so nice to see the both of you again." Lisa chuckled. The girl is hiding behind Lisa, she's probably shy.

"Will you introduce the lovely one behind you?" Jennie asked excitedly.

Lisa gently pulled her to go in front. "This is Chaeyong. My girlfriend. Say hi, baby." She then introduced her shy girlfriend.

"Hi..."

"Hi Chaeyong! I'm Jennie, Lisa's friend." My girlfriend offered her a handshake which she accepted.

"We just wanted to say hi because I saw Hobi here. Chae and I will get going. It's nice to see you guys again." Lisa and her girlfriend bid their goodbyes and left us.

After they left, we started eating the foods that we brought. "Damn, Lisa had a girlfriend before the both of you." I mocked Namjoon and Hoseok who started pouting.

"You're just lucky Jennie knows how to deal with you." Hoseok sulked and rolled his eyes that made us all laugh.

"Yeah, very lucky."

END

♡☽ ♡

thank you for reading this shitty story of mine! and yes, it has to end this bad :( i have some stories to come, will some of you read it? 😂