eleven

"Don't ask me why it has to be you, just stay with me."

stay by blackpink

YOONGI

"What are we going to do Yoongi?" Jennie asked in a worried tone. The both of us are thinking of a plan here in my apartment.

I placed my hands on my chin, caressing my imaginary beard. "I'll talk to her. Convince her, perhaps." That's the only solution I know if I have to be honest.

Jennie pursed her lips, nodding. "Right. Maybe she'll listen to you." Well, she has to listen to me no matter what. A heavy sigh escaped my lips. "What is her address by the way?"

She took a pen from the table and ripped a piece of paper. Jennie wrote the address and inserted it in my pocket. "I'm so sorry, Yoongi. For causing all these problems, you even had to skip work twice! You must be really tired because of me and—"

I hushed her immediately by placing my pointer finger on her trembling lips. "Don't be sorry okay? I will never get tired of you, always remember that. I'm doing this because I love you so so so much. Do you understand?" I questioned her as I kissed her forehead.

She nodded lightly like an obedient little girl. "Now, I'll have to go. Stay right here, make yourself comfy and wait for my calls if I need your help." I lightly pat her head and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Before knocking the door, my eyes are completely shut and I let out a heavy sigh. "Lisa?"

A weak, soulless voice answered, "Who is it?"

Clearing my throat, "It's me Yoongi, Jennie's boyfriend. Can we talk for a moment?"

Lisa harshly opened the door and her eyes full of dagger welcomed me. "What do you want from me?" I completely understand why she is acting like this towards me. Well, I kind of stole her girlfriend...whatever.

"I'm here to talk about Jennie." I stated and pulled her inside the house. We won't be able to speak with each other in front of the door.

"You have to move on from your relationship with her. Accept the fact that it has ended already and please, don't force her to come back to you by threatening to kill yourself." I explained to Lisa in the most gentle way I could. I don't want to trigger or offend her.

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Do you know how it feels to die yet you're still alive and breathing." Suddenly, she bursted out crying, with a hoarsed voice she spoke, "Jennie was the most beautiful moment in my life, the most beautiful thing that happened to me and now she was gone in an instant. I can't live without her now, I just can't."

I couldn't speak for a moment, my heart clenched by seeing her look miserable like this. It must be really painful to her, like she was stabbed in the heart. However, I can't be affected by this because what she desires isn't right. I won't ever give my girl away, ever.

"So please, I'm begging you Yoongi. Bring her back to me. I need her to have a will to live my life." Lisa begged while crying her heart out. She looks pitiful right now—wait let me rephrase that, I mean pathetic. She's making me lose my temper.

"Do you think she'll be happy with you?! Do you think she'll like it when she comes back to you when in fact she's in love with me now?!" I raised my voice as I stood up, massaging the bridge of my nose.

"She will, just let he—"

"Shut up! Just let her go. If you love her, just let us be happy. She's having a hard time worrying about you! Can't you understand that?" I grabbed both of her shoulders tight but not too tight, she's still a girl. "I understand." She said, almost a whisper and removed my hands from her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for causing this mess and for bothering your happy relationship. My mind is a mess now, I couldn't even think straight." Lisa wiped her tears and smiled at me. "Can I call her? To bid my last goodbye?"

I responded with a nod and fished my phone in my pocket. Finally, I succeeded to knock some senses in her. I turned on the loud speaker so that I can hear their conversation.

Yoongi? What happened?

It's me, Lisa.

Lisa! Oh my gosh,
are you okay?

Yes, thanks to
Yoongi, I realized
something

Really? Where is he?

I'm here(Yoongi)

I just want to say
goodbye for the last
time and I'm sorry
for everything. I hope you
and Yoongi live
happily.

Lisa didn't even let Jennie speak and returned my phone in an instant. "Thank you, Yoongi and I'm sorry again."

"So... umm what are you going to do?" I questioned before I leave. I have to make sure she won't kill herself.

"Don't worry, I won't commit suicide." Lisa chuckled as she shook her head. "Maybe I'll go somewhere peaceful and far. I'll go home to Thailand to be exact."

"It sounds great! Take care and good luck. I better get going now."

"Yoongi! what happened? How did you—mmmm."

I crashed my lips onto her to shut Jennie up. Slowly, she followed the rhythm of my lips and tilted her head to kiss me back passionately. Jennie hanged her arms on my nape as wrapped my arms on her waist. Sounds gay but, butterflies started playing inside my stomach, heart palpitating simultaneously, and my eyes almost teared up of happiness.

Jennie broke the kiss and we're both gasping for air. "Wow, you must've missed me so much."

"Well I always do." I showed her a mischievous grin and planted playful kisses on her face.
I felt very accomplished because we solved the biggest struggle we've come across throughout our relationship.

"Now, would you tell me what happened?" Jennie raised her eyebrows, still we're in that arms wrapped position.

"Let's just say, Lisa understood everything and she's going back to Thailand to move on." I shrugged because telling the whole story would waste me some saliva.

"I love you, Yoongi." Jennie stared at me lovingly.

"I love you more." I whispered in her ear, sending some chills in her spine.

♡☽♡

thank you for reading! sorry for the
mistakes, i don't proofread enough hehe

mermaid. yoonieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara