ten

"Hey ARMY, my wish is for you to move on from relationships that aren't equal. You deserve to be loved."

- Jeon Jungkook

YOONGI

"Yoongi, let's break up."

That single statement she just said is enough to shatter a life. I couldn't say something for a moment, I was just looking at her tired face.

"Why the fuck should I allow you to break up with me?" I asked, mixed emotions are running inside me, anger, sadness, I don't know.

Jennie, ignored my question and tears started coming out of her eyes. Seeing her cry is my biggest weakness. I pulled her for a hug which made her cry even more.

"Hey, please look at me." I lifted her chin to make her eye me. "Calm down and tell me what happened. Breaking up with you is not in my plans, you'll stick with me wether you like it or not." I told her softly while rubbing circles in her back.

"Y-you don't understand. Lisa... she's going to kill herself if I won't come back to her!" Jennie's lips trembled, eyes full of worry and fear.

"What?!" I exclaimed, almost dropping my eyeballs. That bitch. How could she do this to Jennie.

JENNIE

I was about to call and inform my boyfriend, Yoongi that I will visit his apartment when a familiar girl showed in front of me.

"Lisa?" I whispered as I watched her approach me.
She looked so different from the last time we saw each other. Lisa looked like she haven't been sleeping. Eye circles are all dark, she lost too much weight too and I can't help not to feel guilty.

"Can we talk? Please?"  she pleaded, holding my hands. I don't have a reason to say no so I went with her.

Lisa brought me to her house without me realizing it because my mind was blank.

"You're dating Yoongi now..." Lisa finally spoke to break the awkward atmosphere we have. Her voice sounded so hopeless and sad.

"Yes. I love him so much. How are you, Lisa?"  What I said probably hurt her because of the change in her expression.

"I am living miserably, obviously ever since you left me. I don't think I would be able to live my life without you."  Lisa's voice cracked as she cried and it's all my fault.

"No, please don't you ever say that. I am so sorry, I had to leave you and besides, I have Yoongi now and I love him with all my heart."  I apologized, hoping that she can move on from me.

I may sound cruel but I am glad that Lisa and I broke up because Yoongi...he was the happiest thing that came to my life. I was much happier when I was with Yoongi than I am with her. If I would go back in the past, I would definitely break up with her again.

"Please, babe, come back to me. I'm going to kill myself if you refuse to come back. I'm begging you. You love me too, right?"  Lisa bawled her eyes off and kneeled in front of me. I can't help not to burst out crying too. This is all my fault. She's suffering because of me. "Stay with me please or else I will die."

"Why? Why me, Lisa? There are a lot whose much better than me." I asked, puzzled.

"There's no one better than you. I swear, I tried to move on but it's still you."

I have decided already. Seeing her all miserable because of me is bothering my conscience. I can't be happy when she's all depressed and alone. If this would make her all better then maybe I really should break up with Yoongi. "Okay, okay. Please don't kill yourself, that is a sin. I'll fix everything tomorrow. For now, you have to sleep and eat."

"No one is breaking up. You can't go back to Lisa." Yoongi said firmly, full of authority.

"She's going to kill herself  Yoongi! I don't think I'll be able to handle it!" I yelled with a hoarse voice. The whole situation is making me crazy I just wish that I didn't saw Lisa that day. I didn't mean to yell at him, I was too frustrated.

"Don't you understand!? She's trying to manipulate you! Making you all feel guilty and think that it's your fault when in fact she's at fault here!" Yoongi yelled back at me. He never raised his voice at me...maybe I was really stupid.

"I'm sorry." He sighed. "What I am trying to say is, I think she's trying to take advantage of your innocence."

"Just say that I am stupid." I smiled at him and wiped my tears off. Yoongi is right once again. What am I going to do without him. "What should I do then? Let her die?"

"Of course not. For the mean time, stay by her side, watch all of her moves, pretend that we broke up to prevent her from suicide." Yoongi explained. Sounds good to me.

"What are you going to do while I am with her? You know, I'm going to miss you." I shyly admitted and avoided his gaze.

"Silly, I am going to miss you more than you miss me." He chuckled and kissed my forehead that made my heart flutter. "I'll figure it out soon. But for now, go home because your parents are very worried of you."

♡☽ ♡

thank you for reading!
⭐️🥺?