Chapter 4 The Journey

The eight siblings have left the bamboo forest, following a path that Po'Tchari has formed beforehand to avoid the more dangerous monsters. The siblings eventually left the bamboo forest, the eight siblings look back to see numerous gigantic bamboo trees that are followed by what seem like an endless shadow

"We've been here for most of our lives but it feels so much like a foreign area now "

Arthur said as he looked up at the tallest bamboo tree, the tree appears that it can been reach to the skies from the siblings perspective. But then Asher walked towards him and watched the bamboo trees, the other siblings join them and drag the moment as long as possible since this will be the last time they'll see this forest for a very long time

"We haven't explored this forest much, only within the area that Po'Tchari will only allow us but I'm really gonna miss this place"

Kody explained as the other siblings agreed, each of them having some sort of weird attachment towards them even though it was more like a prison. Soon the siblings start walking off one by one, the last one being Ken. The siblings walk to the direction in which Po'Tchari made sure to imprint in their heads.

"Do you guys know anything about the Western Kingdom?"

Kassy asked the others, wanting to make conversations to help spend the time while walking.

"Well I heard it's advanced in both magic and technology so it has a bit of everything! Some people say it's like a hub for people who wants to learn how to fight!"

Arthur said, it was clear that he was one of those people who researched about the places before they went to that place.

"But I do wonder, all Po'Tchari told us to do is just go to the kingdom and say his name but we don't know what to do after, I don't know about you guys but I'm not exactly confident about this"

Roman said, keeping his usual untroubled tone but still seem concerned. But Kody smacked his hand on Roman's back to reassure him

"Hey don't worry Roman, when has Po'Tchari ever done us wrong! I'm sure there's some plan behind this!"

Kody said confidently as Roman gives out a nervous chuckle, Kody's claims are mostly right but only yesterday Po'Tchari made them fight to the death for their freedom.

As the group kept walking, from afar they see a forest that's covered in a giant cloud of mist even though the sun is shining brightly,

"Huh what's that?"

Ken asked as the group of siblings got confused, the day was bright and young even though the cloud of mist greatly darkens the faraway forest.

"I heard Po'Tchari talk about it as a story, it's called the Forest of Thanatos I heard there's a cult that lives in the forest so it's probably a bad idea if we try going there anytime soon"

Arthur said as the others gulped at the sight of the forest, the forest sending off a bone chilling aura.

"A-a cult?"

Ken asked, he didn't seem to know what a cult is but he didn't seem to like the sound of it

"Po'Tchari said it was just a bunch of people who are devoted to some cause or something, he avoided talking about the cult in the forest though"