Chapter 5 The General's son and The New Home

Soldiers aim their guns at the recently landed cargo ship, meanwhile a tall blond haired men stood in front of the crowd of soldiers. The siblings panic in the ship, unaware on how to open the ship.

"You have five seconds to get out of the cargo ship and reveal yourself or we'll be forced to tear this ship apart! 5....4....3....."

The blond haired men said, the eight kids look at each other as they slightly peak out of the window, enough to make sure they don't see them.

"What are we gonna do?! We never faced guns before!"

Arthur seemed to panic the most, holding his head as he was covered in sweat.

"We can try to just tell them that Po'Tchari sent us here like we were suppo-"

Suddenly Ken was interrupted by the sound of glass shattering, Kai stood by the shattered glass at the pilot window with his axe in hand.

"What? We had five seconds!"

Kai seemed impatient but suddenly guns starts firing shortly at the shattered window, Kai quickly avoided the bullets by ducking down.

The blond leader signaled the soldiers to stop as he took a few steps closer to the cargo ship. His hand reaching for a pistol that's on his left side.

"That's just some warning shots, get out of the ship and show yourselves!"

He demanded as the siblings look at each other, then they nodded as they slowly get out of the broken window. Being careful as they cautiously move out. Suddenly the young men's grip around his pistol loosened as he gotten a good look of the group.

"Kids?"

He was confused as some of the soldiers seemed confused as well, some of them lowering their guns as they watch the kids climb out of the ship. Why would there be kids inside a cargo ship, and did they just almost gun down some kids?

"W-we're here because Po'Tchari sent us here!"

Ken called out, the men would roll up his sleeve to reveal some sort of device wrapped around his wrist. He would raise his wrist and started typing on it, suddenly a voice came from the device.

"Sun, what is it?"

The voice asked as the leader known as Sun and the voice talked to each other, but the siblings watched the two. They were at a distance where they can't exactly hear what's going on but they were blown away. They never seen someone talk to their wrist, inexperienced with technology and considering it to be some sort of magic.

Sun turns around as he lowered his hand, walking towards the kids as he signaled the men to fall back.

"Sorry for our greeting, something like this doesn't happen much. My name is Sun Ryoku, I'm a general to the Western Kingdom military. May I ask each of your kid's names?"

Sun asked, once he was at a close distance the group was able to get a good look on Sun's appearance. Sun was wearing a trench cloak with what seems like a standard military uniform that seemed to have multiple dark color schemes. Both of his hands are wrapped in leather gloves that's covering his entire hands.