Chapter 7 The Eastern Samurai

The three siblings, Ken, Arthur, and Kassy have a class in magic together. But it wasn't what they all expected, the three look upon the unconscious mage with a samurai standing over him, his feet firmly placed on top of the defeated mage's chest.

"Do you realize how late all of you are!? It was bad enough that I'm in a bad mood with this moron now I have to deal with all of you!"

The samurai figure looked aggravated, his hand wrapped tighter on his blade's handles. He looked down at the mage with disgust, he took his foot off but suddenly the beat up student crawled over to the three. Tears all over his face as he was extremely bruised.

"Please help me! Get me away from this psychopath!"

He begged, Ken stood in front of the others as Arthur and Kassy checked the samurai's victim. Ken looked at the samurai, almost looked disgusted by the boy's nature.

"Who are you? What did you do to him? Where's the teacher?!"

Ken looked around only to see other students, they were all quivering in fear at one side of the classroom but no teacher?

"I am Blitz Hanabira, this boy decided to not do his work, and teacher is over there"

Blitz pointed towards a nearby window, there was some legs that was lays over the window from outside. Arthur ran over and see a adult man wearing armor but was unconscious, he looked back at Ken and Kassy worried.

"What happened to him, who the hell do you think you are!"

Arthur walked towards Blitz, he knew that he was weak and defenseless but both him and his siblings knew that someone had to confront him about this. But Blitz grabbed Arthur's collar as he pushed him against a wall, he gave Arthur a cold gaze as he slowly pull up his katana to threaten him further.

"You saw that failure under my foot yet you still talk to me like that, you saw how that teacher is utterly defeated yet you still talk to me like that. Someone like you, someone so skin my and weak. Do I have to make you another example of why all of you are just weak!"

Blitz kept threatening him but suddenly Ken grabbed his wrist before he could completely pull out his katana.

"Let go of my little brother!"

Blitz kept struggling as he looked at Ken, veins starting to form as his hand had a grip that's strong enough to hurt Bliz's wrist. He wasn't like that just a few seconds ago, Ken's fighting spirit was starting to show and it was only gonna her worse. Blitz eventually let go of Arthur as he moved away from Ken. Ken went on his knee as he checked on Arthur.

"Are you okay?"

Ken was concerned for Arthur, checking him but Arthur stopped him before nodding to his question. Ken then stood back up, looking back at Blitz.

"I don't know why you're doing this but right now I don't care."

Ken stood up, dropping his backpack as he pulled out his sword. The design was simple, the guard was short and there was a more noticeable curve on the sides of the blade.

"You try to threaten my little brother and for that, I'll make you regret coming here today!"

Ken went into a swordsman stance, making sure his footing was on point and his hips straightened. He gripped the sword with both hands as his eyes examined Blitz, his blue eyes focusing but it start glowing, is Ken activating his magic ability.