Chapter 11 The Children VS The Demons

In the dusty battlefield, just only a few miles away from the outer walls of the Western Kingdoms. There are two battles raging on, the demon General Kiadore going against Ken, Kassy, Kai, Blitz, Ace, and Sun. Along with the battle with the demonic giant with Kody, Arthur, Asher, Kashi, and Roman.

Kai and Ken are standing in front of the wounded Sun, Blitz and Ace standing at the side to give additional support while Kassy uses her healing magic on Sun.

"Idiots! Out of all places, out of every single place in an entire kingdom, every single one of you chose the worse place to go to! There's even more of you now!"

Sun points towards Blitz and Ace, meanwhile Kiadore just watched the argument, the verbal fight entertaining them.

"Sorry sir, Kai wanted to come here and we couldn't stop him."

Ace looked over at Kai, causing Kai to look angrily at him.

"I didn't ask you to come! I could've taken care of this, but all of you decided to follow me"

Kai screamed more and more until Ken started to jump in the fight.

"Yeah because we cared about you, because you're our brother you dumbass!"

Ken yelled at Kai while Kai yelled at both Sun and Ace. Meanwhile Kassy just watched them, sweating as she got nervous, not mainly because of the fight, but because of the loud argument.

"Are they seriously fighting each other at a time like this?"

Kassy turned her head back and forth to whoever is yelling, it almost seems this fight will last forever. But Kiadore gotten agitated, already growing tired from the loud noises.

"Enough! You all have lasted your last few words fighting each other, now die!"

Kiadore swings his arms together, his two great swords flying over at Sun and Kassy from the light and right, bypassing Kai and Ken.

Blitz runs over to one sword, taking out his two katanas and puts them in a X, doing his best to block the blade, causing numerous sparks.

"You didn't let me finish!"

Kai got more angry from Kiadore's interruption but didn't drop his guard, throwing his axe at the other sword, sending it off course; Kai runs over to the mid air axe and catches it. He dashed over at Kiadore and wildly swings his axe at Kiadore.

"DieDieDieDieDieDieDieDieDIE!"

Kiadore tried his best to pull back one of his swords but they were either preoccupied or too far away, so he jumps back but the axe smashed a piece of his armor to reveal more of his gray purple skin.

"How dare you! My armor was made by the most honored of blacksmiths and you dare damaged it with your shameful weapon. I'll make sure you die first!"

Kiadore pulls his arms back, the swords dashing over towards Kai's back but Ken leaped in front of the swords.

"Weapon Art: Size Manipulation!"

Ken's sword enlarged to form a great sword, using it as a shield to block the two great swords, even though he was successful to block the swords from Kai, he was pushed back until he's only a few centimeters away from Kai.