Chapter 13 C.L.U.B

Ken and Blitz stood alone at the hospital room; Ace left to give the two their space.

"What do you want?"

Blitz sounded aggravated, he didn't have his usual cold gaze but instead a emotionless stare.

"I just wanted to say...thank you for saving me back at the fight with that demon guy. You could've let the swords hit me and use the chance to kill him."

Ken was embarrassed and nervous to thank the person that tried to kill him a few days ago. Blitz responded with a chuckle, walking towards him, and leaned next to Ken's ear.

"I'm gonna be the one to beat you down not some demon. You won't know when, you won't know how, I will beat you down in front of your siblings and make sure you will be humiliated by my hand."

The whispers stab into Ken's ear, causing his body to freeze up from the threat. Blitz pulls back as he lays back down on his hospital bed.

Ken didn't know wether to fight back or not but if he did, he didn't want to risk getting in trouble. So he left the room, catching up with his siblings.

It was two days after Sun's visit to the hospital, Ken and Kai left the hospital but Blitz in the other hand, is required to stay in the hospital for at least a week.

Today is the day the siblings come back to the academy. The siblings get ready and travel their usual route to Valor Academy. At the entrance they see Ryoshi among the crowds at the entrance.

"Hey Ryoshi!"

Kassy ran towards Ryoshi, the brothers following her but nervously, mostly because the last friend that their siblings made, they tried to kill one of them.

"Hey Kassy! I'm glad to see you and your brothers back in the academy."

"Hey guys this is Ryoshi! I met him during our lunch time before the demon attack!"

"I see, greetings Ryoshi, it's nice to see our only sister having a friend"

Kashi commented, each brother were happy to see their sister to start getting use to life and have a friend no less.

"Class is gonna start soon, I'll meet you at lunch, see ya!"

Ryoshi walks off and Kassy starts waving goodbye.

"Heh man our sister already got herself a man."

Kody teased her but Kassy gave him a cold gaze and then looked away, walking inside the academy.

"Should've let the demon take a chunk out of him."

She said coldly. Kody was caught off guard by her sister's sudden change of attitude.

"Come on guys class is starting let's not waste time!"

Kai commanded, determined to get back to his training. But Ken was just as determined but only to upstage Kai one day.

"Guys don't forget, you guys haven't completely healed yet!"

Roman tried to warn the two but Kai looked back at him with a carefree look.