Chapter 6 First Day of Valor Academy

The sun rises as morning arrives, citizens strolling through the sidewalks for their morning activities. The flow of vehicles that runs through the streets are gradually increasing.

Ken seems to be sleeping, the portion of the blanket is drooping from the bed to the floor. His arm wrapped around the pillow as his face was buried on it.

Suddenly the door opened violently, hitting the wall as Kody walked in.

"Morning bro!"

Kody called out to his older brother, causing Ken to groan as he sat up. He rubs his eyes as Kody grabs him and carried him on his shoulders.

"Come on! Everyone is getting ready, if you're gonna keep sleeping late like this we might as well leave you here"

Kody said as Ken groaned as he didn't even react as he lays over his shoulder. Kody walked over to another room, he opened it and revealed the bathroom. There is a clean toilet at the corner of the room with a curtains that hide the shower at the other side. He dropped Ken to the bathroom floor as he started walking off.

"Get ready, Sun is gonna meet us soon and we're eating breakfast as we speak"

Kody called out as Ken sighed, he stared at the mirror, which was a clean oval shape mirror that was above the sink. He didn't know how to feel about the change from this to their wooden home. But he said to himself that this is just something that he'll get use to in a week.

He dove down his face and started cleaning himself. He then left the bathroom once he cleaned himself, he walked back over to his room and changed up to this fresh new clothes that the general left. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with black lines that run down the side of the shirt and a hoodie made out of some sort of smooth cloth that was the reverse of his shirt's color scheme. He also had jeans made out of the same material of the hoodie.

He walked down to the kitchen and found the others cleaned up with their new clothing. He walked towards them and waved hello as he yawned.

"Morning guys, what we are having for breakfast?"

Ken seemed excited to see the possible choices he could get to eat for his first morning at the Western Kingdom. But Kassy slides him a bowl of cereal, prepared for all of them by Kashi and Kassy.

"Cereal with milk, hurry up and eat before Sun gets here"

Kassy demanded, she was wearing a black buttoned shirt with a pink jacket over her shirt and a black skirt. Ken grumbled, sitting down between his siblings and started chowing down on the cereal. Half an hour later, the siblings waited for Sun. All of them having their old back packs and some of them having their weapons just in case.

"Do you think he forgot about us?"

Arthur suggested the possibility but then the siblings lean over the street, seeing no vehicles in his house.

"Dammit what's taking him so long?! Can't believe this is what we have to deal with in our first day!"

Kai screamed out, he was wearing a black tank top with baggy pants. He ran over to Sun's house, it was similar to their house but their main colors was yellow with some blue.