Trouble in Not So Paradise

Glory's POV

My key, my key, my key... where the hell's my key?

"DREGG!"

He comes in looking to grovel at my feet.

"How may I serve you most spendiforus Glorificus?"

"My key, where is it?"

"We don't know your most beautiful and gracious Glorificus."

"Why not?"

"We humbly beg your forgiveness oh great one but, finding the key in this dimension is proving to be most difficult. The key could have been pressed into..."

"Anything, yes I know. That still doesn't put my key in my hand Dregg."

"And what a powerful and silky smooth hand it is. We are working on finding a way to detect the key but the scroll with such a spell has been lost for centuries. It shall be a great quest to find the scroll and present it to you your silky-smoothedness."

"Well hurry up, I'm not getting any younger."

"You are the great Glorificus, you are immortal... you are timeless."

"I know scab-head, it's just an expression."

"Oh, oh forgive me oh great one. Your massive intellect overshadows my feeble brain."

"Mmm-hmm what about that slayer who stole my monk, did you find her yet?"

"Unfortunately not shiny special one, but we are looking for her. We suspect that being a slayer we might find her easier if we stick to the cemeteries at night."

"Well yes obviously you piece of carpet mold. A fruit fly could tell you that."

"Forgive me oh great one."

I look down at him groveling at my feet.

"Go away! Go find her so I can figure out where my key is."

"Yes magnificent one. It shall be done."

He slithers out of my room on his pathetic legs.

Ugh, that slayer took my monk. Monkey boy probably told her about my key what it is, where to find it? Whatever... the important thing is that slayer bitch may know more about where my key is then I do, and that doesn't bode well for the little slay gal. I'll just have to kill her, and anyone else who gets in the way of me finding my key. Hey, not now... not now I have better things to do then... then spend time as...

Ben's POV

Me...

Buffy's POV

Where is she? I went all over the Mansfield Cemetery, and when I didn't find her I went through 2 other cemeteries on my way home. I know things aren't all wrapped up in a neat little pink bow with me and Faith, she hates pink bows, but I kinda wished she'd waited for me. I probably would've told her right then and there, now I'm not so sure.

It's not like I've changed my mind about telling her, I have to tell her. It's just, now I'm all nervous, and worried about how she's gonna react to it all. I was still nervous back at Giles'. It was just the kind of nervous where I'd blurt stuff out and now? Not so much. I want to tell her, I really do. I'm just not sure I can find the words to tell her. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself.

Dawn's my... my... I had the thought when the monk told me. I explained it to Giles, with little problem. So why is it so hard for me to talk to Faith about this?