Twenty Seven: Kiss?

Since alot of you ggukies requested for an update!💕 I love you all and enjoy!

••••

The night passed by and Taehyung finally wakes up with a smile on his lips. He felt happy, and rewinding the special kiss he had done to Jungkook never fails to make him blush.

Did the alpha male feel the same, too?

"Goodmorning Jimin!" Taehyung was the first to call this time, usually Jimin would always be the one to check on him- more like his personal alarm.

But this time is totally a reconsideration.

"Taetae? You called first! I was about to call ya know." A jolly voice was heard in the other line, with Taehyung humming before leaning at the bedrest, hand caressing his baby bump that was barely there, he was almost close on being a month being pregnant- and he knew there would be a time soon that his baby bump would grow bigger.

"Hmh, can't I? I just got too excited on talking. Besides, this is the first time I woke up before you called. Maybe I should make it special~" Jimin laughs in the other line, with him staring into different spaces before deciding to head downstairs to prepare breakfast for himself.

"Awe~ how sweet! Anyways, what has gotten into Jungkook lately?" Taehyung sets the phone on loud speaker, placing it by the kitchen counter as he opens the cabinets to think of any breakfast cravings he can cook.

"Jungkook? Why, what's up with him?" He asks, though blushing as he recalled the kiss he did last night. Jungkook's lips were so soft against his, and he sure felt a spark through the innocent kiss they had shared.

"Well, he looked so red by the time he arrived. Flustered? I dunno, last night he was also reviewing the photos of the ultrasound you gave him. Shush though! He'll be so embarrassed if you tell him!" The two laughs in unison, with the male omega deciding to have bacon and sunny side up eggs as his breakfast.

"Really? Ahh, minnie, I have one tiny secret to tell!" Taehyung announced, a goofy smile on his lips as he began to cook.

"Spill!" Jimin chants, with Taehyung clearing his throat. "I kissed him last night." Though he wanted to just whisper it, he knew Jimin wouldn't hear him. A loud laugh mixed with yells were heard in the other line, with a few mumbles as Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"Minnie! You okay?" He asks, with Jimin assuring him before coughing. "Sorry, I might have just fanboyed too hard. This is why Jungkook woke up smiling silly!"

Taehyung stops midway, Jungkook also smiled? Was it also because of the encounter they had last night? He bit his lip, unsure.

"Anyways, I have to go now Taetae. I'm gonna visit Yoonie today in his work, have fun during your rest okay? I'll call you later." Jimin excused himself with Taehyung bidding him goodbye aswell as he finally hangs up.

Taehyung sighs dreamily, waking up happy was one of the signs that he is practicing a healthy life for his baby. He needs to be happy, he doesn't want to let his baby feel hurt nor sad.

"Don't worry baby. I will be happy for you okay?" Taehyung assures himself, serving the newly cooked breakfast he made as he did himself some juice.

A few moments passed, with Taehyung randomly watching dramas on TV, he hears the doorbell ring. His ears perks up in alert, twitching aswell before standing up.

"Who's there?" He asks, looking through the screen where his camera that was by the door. He sees a familiar person looking down, as if he was fixing his clothes.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, deciding to open the door a little only to see Jungkook.

"Oh!" He says, opening the door wider as a blush crept up his face. "Goodmorning." Taehyung greets, with Jungkook looking up before bowing.

"Morning." He greets back, stepping inside as he sighs. "So uh, what brings you here at this time?" Taehyung was the first to ask, with Jungkook dropping the plastic bags down.

"I wanted to uhh, visit you."

"What?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, leaning a little just incase he had heard it right. Jungkook went all the way here to visit him?

"Well-- not literally visit, but like- dropping off these pastries Jimin and Yoongi hyung ordered. I hope you like it. They taste good." Jungkook says, grabbing a box from one of the bags that had a cute design on it.

"Awe, thanks! The baby would like it.." Taehyung says, carefully grabbing the box from Jungkook as he sets them down the kitchen counter, opening as he tastes one.

"I want you to like it too.." Jungkook mumbles, unfortunately loud enough for Taehyung to hear. "I like these pastries kookie, don't worry!" He assures with a small giggle, grabbing another piece as he gave it to Jungkook.

"Have a taste!" Taehyung says, though he knew Jungkook had already ate one. "Thank you." Jungkook answers, blushing a little though he obviously tried to hide it.

"Jiminnie really knows what pastries I would like. Hehe." Taehyung strikes up a conversation, sitting at the sofa as Jungkook follows shortly after.

"But what's with this sudden change kookie?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask. Just after the kiss they had, Jungkook seemed to become a little bit unbratty around him. Did the kiss really affect him that much?

"I'm just trying to be a mate-material to you." Jungkook says a bit quick, looking away as Taehyung bursts into a small pit of laughter.

Jungkook looks through his way, observing the way he had laughed. 'Cute.' He though before shrugging it off. What was really wrong with him lately?

"M-mate material? Never heard of that," Taehyung says between his heavy breaths. "You're being silly kookie." He says, wiping a fake tear in his eye as Jungkook shakes his head with a small sigh.

"Maybe I am," Jungkook bit his lower lip, clenching his fist as he musters up his courage.

"But am I still called silly when I tell you to kiss me, again?"

••••

Happy halloween, ggukies!❤ I hope you enjoyed this update! > < I am a big softie these days, so idk if this one is a soft chapter!

Luvluv-A/n