Thirty Two: Vmin?

The constant questions about Jungkook's dating mention about Taehyung was already the main topic of his whole fanmeet.

What have he done?

Though he doesn't really care, it was getting a bit too serious. Way too serious that his fans weren't in fact, furious. They were all happy and smiley, was it because he made it look like they're friends?

After to what seemed so long, the fanmeet ends. Jungkook sighs in relief, tired about all the interactions and nonstop greeting on each fan he encounters as he sighs.

"Finally." He sighs in relief, stretching his surprisingly sore muscles as he was luckily greeted by snacks at the backstage.

Once he was already good and settled, he changed back to his normal clothes after a quick shower. He then pampers himself with the delicious snacks given as he scrolls through his newsfeed.

That was until he gave it one more refresh only to be welcomed by a new trend called Vmin.

He raises an eyebrow, viewing the screenshots of fans as he watched half of their broadcast himself.

"No, Jungkook. Stop being so weird about them having a name together. It's normal," He huffs, looking back at the pictures again as he purposely threw his phone at the other side of the sofa.

"Are you okay Jeon?" A voice was heard from behind him, making him flinch as he turns around quick. "What the- gosh Mingyu stop appearing put of nowhere." He glares, somehow giving Mingyu a suspicious vibe.

"I saw you throw your phone away, what's up?" Mingyu didn't stop interfering though, it was his specialty to nag Jungkook not only because he was his manager- but his reactions were always worth it.

"My temper." Jungkook mumbles, taking a sip from his drink as he sighs like the usual brat he is.

"What?" Mingyu stifles a laugh, raising an eyebrow as he leans to a wall just opposite to where Jungkook was rested

"Ya heard me say something?" Jungkook changes the topic, rolling his eyes as he reaches back for his phone. "Maybe." Was all that his manager responded as he keeps quiet especially when the boy seated at the sofa shooted him a glare.

Jungkook looks back down on his phone, just in time to recieve a message from Taehyung.

Taehyung❤:
I heard your fanmeeting is done!
Does that mean you're gonna come over now?

Jungkook:
If I come over, what am I suppose to do?

Taehyung❤:
What's wrong?
That sounds mean. :((

Jungkook groans. Wrong move, he thought to himself as he had only made Taehyung sad of what he just replied. What was up with him anyways.

"Stop being so childlish. Go home now will ya. You have more events at the music bank tomorrow." Mingyu finally announces his schedule, which probably means he wouldn't be visiting Taehyung tomorrow.

He wastes no time and stood up. Even though he felt weird about the Vmin live, he wanted to prioritize the promise he made for Taehyung.

"Vmin my ass," Jungkook hisses to himself. "Taekook is the best unit still." He mumbles, glaring at everyone he passed by until he finally made it to his car.

•••

Taehyung was worried. He wasn't sure if Jungkook was stressed from all the fan interactions, or he was up to somethinf that made him fall to being in a bad mood.

But upon hearing the doorbell, he was relieved. He was the first to stand up, striding the door as he opens. "Kookie!" He says happily, somehow missing his mate even just for awhile.

Was he this whipped for such a cocky bastard?

"Hmm." Jungkook hums, catching his mate with a hug just when he lungs himself onto his embrace. "You act like you haven't seen me for so long." He chuckles, though he wasn't complaining about the male hugging him close.

"Hey there coconut." Jimin says with his arms crossed playfully, giving Jungkook a wicked smile only for him to hug the male closer.

He shoots his brother a hot fierce glare, with Taehyung completely stuck in his hug. "u-uhm, kook?"

If looks could kill, Jungkook might have done it to Jimin. He wasn't sure why but he felt like Jimin was at fault with the making of Vmin ship.

Jungkook finally pulls away from the hug, relaxing upon seeing his mate's cute face as he sat back on the couch.

"I'm just gonna excuse myself-" Jimin says with a nervous smile, not sure on what to say as he could clearly see the jealousy evident on Jungkook's furious eyes.

Upon recalling their small fight back then, he didn't want anything to happen. Not when Taehyung's at his sensitive stage on having his small baby bump.

"You better..!" Jungkook whisper yells with a glare, with Taehyung being clueless as he looks at his alpha mate with confused eyes. "Is.. something up with the two of you?" He couldn't help but ask, hand automatically rubbing his bump as he waits for an answer.

"No," Jungkook sighs. If he says it, Taehyung would just probably laugh at him. But he was still his mate, and of course finding out another ship was being made despite of their unknown relationship was giving him a pain on his alpha side.

Taehyung was his, after all.

"Okay, but if anything bothers you please tell me. I don't wanna worry too much because.. You know.." He looks down at his month old baby bump, "I have been feeling quite sensitive emotionally and I guess it's because of our pup." He chuckles lowly, scrunching his nose up cutely as he stares at Jungkook again.

"But then~ you'll do anything for me right?" Taehyung cutely bats his eyes onto his alpha, smiling wide as he leans closer.

Jungkook wasn't sure on what he would even do. Either play hard to show Taehyung be was mad jealous about their vmin interaction- or just give in to whatever his omega was asking for?

"What is it?" He needed to know it first. Whatever the favor is, he felt like saying no wasn't an option. Jungkook couldn't resist Taehyung, nowadays.

But his favor surely just gave a snap onto his senses.

"Since me and minnie have been recognized by media lately , can you help us with filming a new live soon?"