Thirty One: TaeTae's Live

DOUBLE UPDATE❤😍
Because you ggukies deserve it! Thank you for waiting!

Enjoy!!

•••

Taehyung lays back down on the bed, puzzled on what he should do as he stares at Jimin who was busy on his phone- probaby texting his boyfriend.

He was bored- and he didn't exactly know what he would do.

"Jimin~" He scrunched his nose cutely, turning to his side as he looks up at his best friend. "Yes Tae? You wanna eat something?" The male stops tapping on his phone, wanting to prioritize his pregnant friend especially his cravings and such.

"Not right now~ but I'm bored. It's been a week since I took the idol break.. Should I do a live?" Taehyung asks, grabbing his phone to open the app he uses to do livestreams with his fans.

"Oh! Sure! I wanna be in the live too! I wanna send kisses to my Yoonie." Jimin jokes, with Taehyung rolling his eyes playfully, caressing his baby bump.

"If only it was so easy to announce I'm an omega and pregnant with kookie's pup.." Taehyung pouts, suddenly turning his mood down as Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"I have a question," He says. "Do you.. Really accept Jungkook now? I know that brat is really a pain in the ass, but you were the only one who makes him feel soft. His smile seems genuine around you. I doubt he surely doesn't love the baby only." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows, with Taehyung being a little confused as he tilts his head to the side.

"What do you mean by that minnie?" He turns his attention back to his phone, sitting up carefully as he scrolls through his notifications for the meantime.

"I know Jungkook is a cocky bastard, but that doesn't mean I don't like him for being that anymore. I know he was hurt about the past, so yeah.. All I can really do the best is to fix us, with our baby pup being the bridge to it." Taehyung explains, not really sure on what he was saying but was hoping he made Jimin understand his point.

"Yeah, I guess Jungkook is ready to adjust again for you. Especially with him becoming a dad at such a young age." Jimin chuckles, not believing Jungkook's stupid idea of just mating with Taehyung whilst being drunk too bad.

Taehyung and Jimin remains quiet for a few minutes, enjoying the cold yet silent room they were staying in before the omega claps his hands.

"Well! Time to do my live!" Taehyung hurries to his closet, finding a decent baggy shirt to wear as he combs his hair neatly.

"Sorry baby, I have to keeo you hidden for now okay?" He cooes to his bump, caressing it lightly as he then sets up his spare phone to use the live on his desk.

Jimin helps, with Taehyung sitting down the chair as he made sure that they were both seen by the camera.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung cheerfully greets, smiling wide as he waves at the camera happily. "Did you all miss me?" He jokingly says, leaning a bit to thw screen as he observes how fast the comments and views were showered onto him.

"I have a friend with me today, it's Jimin!" Proudly, he points to Jimin repeatedly, who gave a shy wave at the camera as he sits beside the omega.

"Jeon Jimin!"

"Isn't that Jungkook's brother?"

"OMG you guys hang out together?!"

Taehyung smiles wider at the comments, nudging to Jimin as he laughs a little. "I actually have been good friends with him for quite a long time!" He began to story tell, shrugging away the theories of him and Jungkook being also friends as he knew that they were rivals in terms of celebrity living.

"Oppa you look blooming and cute!"

"Eat well and be healthy!"

"We missed you so much!"

Taehyung cooes, blushing as his ears subconciously twitched. Did he really look blooming? He then looks at Jimin quietly, who gave him a silent thumbs up as he began to talk about random stuff with Jimin and to the fans.

Though, luckily the camera was fixated in a good angle. Taehyung was subconciously caressing his tummy, probably because of having urges to do so as Jimin could only crack a smile at this.

"Anyways are you hungry? I'll go get some food for a bit." Jimin says after a few more minutes of talking, with Taehyung's doe eyes widening as he nods.

"Uhm I want some cinnamon rolls sliced and noodles please!" He says, forgetting he was on cam for a split second as his eyes widens a little. He clears his throat, looking back at the comments while smiling nervously

"Cinnamon rolls?"

"Wait does Taetae have a new favorite food?"

"I thought he hates to eat those."

Taehyung crosses his arms, with Jimin being on the rescue. "Oh by the way guys. This young lad over here seems to secretly love those rolls. He shall not be trusted!" He jokes, with Taehyung pouting afterwards as he reached to hit him.

"My gosh you're such a big meanie!" Taehyung whisper yells, attacking the viewers with his cuteness as it was now filled with him being showered with tons of love.

Jimin excuses himself, with Taehyung being bored, he decides to talk about the music he currently listens to, or what he does on his so called vacation. He didn't really know when would be the very perfect time to announce his pregnancy, but he knew he couldn't keep it long- not especially when his bump would be growing.

He then sighs once again, leaning closer to the live chat again as he smiles at the comments.

"Ah! Taehyung's nickname V and Jimin's Min!"

"Vmin!"

"They are really soulmate like!"

Taehyung finds it cute. Vmin was a good and unique name! Just in time, Jimin enters the room, with Taehyung checking his notifs on his other phone.

"Minnie, they made us a unit name! Vmin!" Taehyung says while pointing at the comment section. Jimin carefully places the food down at the table, smiling as he reads each new comments.

"Awe! It's a cute name!" Jimin agrees, ruffling Taehyung's hair as he sits back down beside him.

"We even suddenly trended together~!" Taehyung points at the latest hashtags created, it seems like this had also awakened his fans- he was happy about it.

Not knowing that Jungkook would be seeing such trend by the end of the day.