Seventy Three: Black Ocean

I hope this chapter isn't boring :(( I tried to make it a little realistic!

Sensitive content ahead! Enjoy reading~

••••

Upon hearing the loud cheers of the crowd- Taehyung started to doubt their confession. He didn't want to ruin the experiences of Jungkook's fans, they are too clueless about his presence backstage.

"Deep breaths Tae." Yoongi sat down beside him, patting his shoulder to give him comfort. "Try not to overwhelm yourself."

"I'm just.. Nervous hyung." Taehyung bit his lower lip, his hands beginning to fidget. "What of everything gets out of hand? What if they change those cheers into yells of hate?" He began to fire questions, the ones that would most likely happen- as to what he thinks for sure.

"It wouldn't be as bad Taehyung ah. It's normal for fans to overreact. Sometimes, people doesn't think straight into surprising situations. It's either they accept Jungkook's decision and continue to support him-- or be selfish enough to hate." Yoongi smiles. "Why do I know this? Trust me, love is about letting go- accepting. Infatuation is about lust and childishness, where they loved someone because of their physical structure and reputation."

The advice somehow calms Taehyung down. He shouldn't be weak if he wanted to prove everyone that he deserves Jungkook. If he was Jungkook's mate, he should show his supporters that.

"Thank you so much, hyung. Really." Yoongi nods at this, his smile never leaving his face despite how exhausted he was from a long week of planning and settling articles to release.

"Anything for you, Taehyung." The omega then averts his gaze to the small television at the holding area, watching Jungkook's concert with a proud smile- he was really trying his best, now he just felt bad of bringing him down before.

Maybe he should stand up for him just to pay back his immaturity before. Taehyung caresses his baby bump, even his own outfit couldn't cover the fact he had been carrying Jungkook's pup. This proves that no one couldn't seperate them anymore, perhaps because he's marked and pregnant.

Jungkook really made sure.

Before Taehyung could process- another VCR plays, with Jungkook being assisted to his dressing room for a quick retouch and outfit change.

"Jungkookie." The omega decides to check on his mate, giving him a water bottle to drink on. "Hey babe." He smiles, though he was exhausted it changes after seeing his mate. "You really boost my energy, have you seen my performance?"

"You did very good Jungkook ah." Taehyung doesn't forget to compliment, watching how quick the staffs moved, wiping Jungkook's sweat and retouching his make up- one of them was shouting the amount of time left, adjusting his mic and making sure he had no flaws on his outfit.

"Thank you." The alpha stood up after his makeup, pecking Taehyung's lips. "Just a few more songs, I'll see you then." Before Taehyung could even respond, he was told to get back up the stage.

"See you." Was the only thing Taehyung could say, sitting back down to calm himself down. "Damn, we can do this little one." He whispers to his baby bump- feeling a light kick that made him smile.

His hand pats his own thigh in a rhythmic way, humming along with Jungkook's song number as he tries to shake off the amount of nervousness he was feeling. Taehyung cheers silently, feeling tingly whenever Jungkook would stare to the camera and do expressions that never fails to make everyone shout with determination and enthusiasm.