Fourty Five: Gender Reveal

The most exciting chapter, so far!❤
Thank you so much for the support in this book ggukies, makes me tear up ;-;

Enjoy!

••••

Driving to the hospital was intense for both Taehyung and Jungkook. Not because it meant something bad, but it gave them a euphoric feeling just by the thought of finally knowing their baby's gender.

"Kookie, is this really the time we've been waiting for?" Taehyung blushed, hands on his baby bump as he repeatedly rubs it. "No, but it is really one of the moments we are longing to wait Tae ah. What we wait the most is you giving birth to our angel."

"Right," The male giggled, looking out the tinted window of Jungkook's car. "I don't even know what to feel about it, I'm having mixed emotions." He pouts, with Jungkook laughing a little as he turns to a sharp curve- down to the hospital's parking lot.

"But Jungkook.." Taehyung suddenly says, tone changing into a serious one. "Yeah? Is something wrong?" He doesn't hesitate to respond, parking the car into the free space as he turns off the engine.

"About my pregnancy, you know we couldn't hide this forever right?" Taehyung looks down, with Jungkook reaching to hold his hand. "I already have plans on confessing it right infront of everyone else. I have to sort out statements with our companies so that dispatch couldn't fire back a different issue between us."

The omega breathes out a shaky breath, nodding. "I'm.. Preparing of what's to come Jungkook ah. It would be a tough one and we both know that." He says, furrowing his eyebrows as Jungkook lifts his chin up.

Taehyung was greeted with the alpha's wide smile, he looked so happy and encouraging at the same time. "I am sticking to the promise I told you okay? I will never leave your side no matter what happens. A responsibility would always be a respomsibility." He then pecks the male's nose, resulting for him to blush.

"Thank you." He whispers, smiling as they pecked each other's lips- a symbol of courage and love, as to what they would always feel.

"Let's go? Doctor Kim's waiting for us." Jungkook pulls away, with Taehyung biting his lower lip before nodding otherwise. They both got out of the car, with the omega having extra precaution to wear a mask. It was a little hard to hide his big baby bump now, but due to his body and face changes- he was not that recognizable yet.

With Seokjin gladly welcoming them inside his office, he looked more happy than usual. "Welcome, Taehyung ah. I see you bought your mate here with you." He looks at Jungkook with a fond smile, which the male returned aswell.

"Woah, you are Kim Taehyung's mate?" Seokjin's assistant, Namjoon says in awe. He looked like he was also a fan of the two, which made Taehyung blush and with Jungkook feeling shy and awkward.

"Yeah, it happens to be." Jungkook explains the obvious. Namjoon looked so amazed by this, but he was quite good with holding back his emotions.

"I see, fate doesn't really play around. Besides, you two look cute together hun." Seokjin assures, before patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"I can totally say you and your baby is very healthy. You have grown pretty chubby and it makes you look cute." Taehyung blushed, though he would sometimes questions if his chubby body was a negative effect during his pregnancy. But no, he never tried to lose weight and continued to eat happily.

"Really, doc?" Seokjin smiles before nodding. "Now now, let's get you to the real deal here yes?"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, the same rush of excitement going through them as the omega looks up with hopeful eyes.

He settles to the bed, with Jungkook carefully escorting him as he had now problems with laying down due to his heavy tummy.

The cold ultrasound gel was then applied around his bump, with him biting his lower lip. "Alright. Here we go." Seokjin says, with Jungkook subconciously taking out his phone to take a video about it.

His other hand held Taehyung's, with the omega squeezing it gently as their eyes were focused onto the ultrasound monitor.

"There's the head.." Seokjin starts to point on the monitor that displayed the grayscale of the baby's outline. He began to point out various body parts, with Taehyung's eyes watering.

"Our pup's so pretty.." Jungkook commented, in awe as Taehyung nods his head in agreement.

"Correction," Seokjin smiles. "Handsome."

This had bought realization to them, with Taehyung gasping and with Jungkook practically jumping up in joy, his video recording shakes a little. "Oh my!" His smile was wider than any moment he had shared with his own mate.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon." Seokjin says, "It's a boy!"

Taehyung starts to cry, he didn't know why exactly but he was sure it was from the happiness he had felt- he never really hoped for a specific gender, but Jungkook had wanted a boy to be their first child- it made him very happy to grant his mate's wish.

"Thank you, Tae!" Jungkook says, ending the video there as he looks at his mate with fulk sincerity. "Thank you.." He whispers a little low this time, with him pecking his lips with no shame. Not like Seokjin would announce it publicly.

"I didn't know Jungkook the idol known for his bratty attitude would.. Be like that." Namjoon whispers to his mate, Seokjin who smiled fondly at the two wolves who were geniunely happy having each other.

"I am pretty sure Jungkook realized that change is important." He smiled. "It's good to see him being the parent their child would need."

Taehyung soon wiped his tears away, with Seokjin wiping his bump clean with the towel. "Your baby boy, as expected is really healthy." He sat down infront of his computer, printing a photo of the ultrasound.

"What would you name him?" Seokjin chuckles, with Taehyung slowly sitting up. "Ah, we don't really have a name yet.." He pulls his oversized hoodie down, with Jungkook helping him out the bed as they gladly took the printed photos.

"Well, my advice would be usual okay? Avoid stress, don't carry heavy things and always eat, don't let yourself starve." Seokjin smiles and turns to Jungkook. "You, will have to look after your mate. This stage can be a little hard, so please don't do anything stressful for your mate."

"Surely." Jungkook assures, side hugging Taehyung who blushed and nodded his head. "We'll get going now doc."

"Alright. See you in two weeks again okay?" Seokjin reminds with the omega giving him an assuring answer that he would be present.

••••

Back to their car, Taehyung stays as Jungkook went to order him food at their favorite restaurant. He patiently waits, scrolling through his feed and had replied to a few fan comments.

That was when he gets a text message from the person he had least expected.

Mrs. Jeon:
Kim Taehyung, I want you to meet me tomorrow at the coffee shop a few blocks away from your apartment complex. This is important.

••••

It's an early update but that's because I love ya'll so much to keep you waiting❤❤

Love you, ggukies!

Luvluv-A/n