11:Dallas Fans and Manning Girls

"Damn you Matt!" Now I'm not much of a cusser, it usually only slips out when I'm really mad or scared. And at the moment I am furious.
"Don't worry Cam, I bet Dallas enjoyed the show, and his parents are pretty laid back people. They will understand." Even though his words are kind his voice is filled with barely contained laughter.
"Ugh I hate you!"
"Love you too, bye." The phone clicks off with his laughter still filling the speaker.
Grumbling I put my shirt back on, that I grabbed on my mad dash back to my room.
I slouch down the hall, and pause at the top of the stairs. Oh sweet lord, please help me not die of embarrassment.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see Dallas and his family are all gathered in the living room talking with my mom and Ty. Dallas sees me first and excuses himself from his conversation with my mom to walk over to me.
"White really is your color." He whispers in my ear when he gets close enough. I smack his chest and push past him to introduce myself. Dallas follows right beside me.
"Mom, dad this is Cameron. She's the one I've been hanging out with this summer." I smile and shake hands with both of them. They seem like great people, too bad the first time they saw me I was half naked.
"And don't worry she's not usually that crazy, I have an idea that it was a game of truth or dare with Matt that lead to her being without a shirt." Dallas explains to his parents. With the mention of Matt's name a knowing smile crosses both of their faces.
"It's very nice to meet you. And anyone who is a friend of Dallas's and can put up with Matt, is a friend of ours." His mom pulls me into a hug.
"My name is Shawna by the way. And my husbands name is John." She says gesturing towards the man who is now talking to my brother and mother.
She excuses herself to join their conversation and I'm left with Dallas.
"So what got you into that one?" He asks with a smile leaning against the wall.
"Who knows! It's Matt we're talking about here." I fall onto the couch, and sigh. Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. After he gets done laughing he sits down beside me.
"So I hear you're a Dallas fan?" He questions looking over at me.
"Well isn't someone self centered?" I scoff playfully.
"I meant the Dallas Cowboys stupid."
"Self centered and rude, you'll never get a girl that way." I laugh.
"Oh please, I'm irresistible." He says wiggling his eyebrows.
I roll my eyes.
"But yeah I'm a Cowboys fan."
"I'm a Dallas fan too." He smirks.
"Oh shut your fat mouth!" I start laughing. "This is getting confusing!" He doesn't disagree.

"Time for dinner!" My mom calls happily clapping her hands. She's so childish sometimes.
I lug myself off the couch and head to the dinner table with Dallas following suit. The table is set with steaks, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and rolls. Heaven!!!
I take my seat and Dallas sits across from me beside my brother. My mom sits at the head while Dallas's parents sit on either side of her. So I end up sitting by Shawna.
After a short blessing of the food, by my obviously starving brother we all dig in.
Well more like me and Ty, we both dive for the steak first, almost fighting for the biggest one. I snatch it first and send Ty a smirk. But when I see Dallas holding in chuckles I remember we have guests, so I get the rest of my meal peacefully, only sending one mean look to Ty when he gets the biggest role.

"So Dallas, how did you and Cameron meet?" my Mom asks half way through the meal. I look at him and wait for his answer.
"Matt brought her to the bowling alley, and I was there with some of our friends." he chuckles a little remembering the day. "And she whooped Matt's butt in bowling, it was hilarious." He sends me a smile before shoving another bite of steak in his mouth.
My mom laughs.
"Yeah she was always a natural bowler, her dad taught her." Her voice fades out, and I know she is thinking of dad. And eerie silence settles over the table before Shawna speaks up.
"Thank you so much for inviting us for supper Laurie." I smile down at my plate, I already love Dallas's mom.

After dinner we all went to the living room to watch a football game on television. Even though mom isn't loud like me and Ty yelling at the tv, she loves football just as much as us.
I sit on the rug Dallas on my left, Ty on my right. Our parents spreading out between the recliners and the couch.
The game on is between the Broncos and the Giants.
And believe I'm for the Broncos all the way, I'm definently a Manning girl. Yeah that's a huge, definently. He's my celebrity crush.
But when the giants scores, my groaning is covered up by Dallas's screaming.
"Yes!!" he yells.
"What!?? you're for the Giants!" I say shocked.
"Nah Sh- oh please don't tell me you're for the Broncos." he gives me a sad look.
'Uh duh, Peyton is amazing!" I say rolling my eyes.
"Oh god...... we can't be friends, sorry." he says looking away from me.
"Well at least I have Matt." I say trying to hold in my smirk when I see Dallas start to frown.
"Yeah because he's such a great friend, making you run half naked in the street and all." He says smirking.
"Well I couldn't not do a dare!" I throw my hands up. "Yes!!!!!" I scream when the Broncos score.
'UUgh!!"
"Oh, by the way, I'm a Cowboys fan too." I say smirking.
He looks my way winking.
"You mean." He smirks, "a Dallas fan."