24:Tears and Him

"Are you homework, because I'm not doing you but I should be." I almost hit the floor laughing.
"Oh my cookies!l" I clutch my stomach and slump against my window sill.
Me and Matt made it home in one piece, with only a minor incident when he was laughing and swerved into the other lane. It's safe to say we stopped with the jokes after that.
"Wait wait I got another one." He pauses for a breath, and I try to stop my laughing. "Are you chemistry, because I want to do you on a table periodically."
I do hit the ground this time.
"Cam Cam!" I can't even breath I'm laughing so hard. I'm past the point of noise, I'm now at the super awkward silent open mouth thing.
Suddenly a loud thump lands beside me and I open my eyes to see Matt crouching down beside me.
I jump up and look out my window.
"You jumped?!" I spin on my heel to stare at Matt. I mean the space is only like 4 feet, but there is like a 20 foot drop.
"I thought you died or something!" He grips my shoulders and scans my face for injuries. I shudder at the touch, god I'm a softie.
"No sweetheart, I was laughing so hard I fell." I put my hands on his shoulders mirroring his position with me. He gives me a look.
"How does that even happen." I roll my eyes and push away from him.
"Meanie. So what do you want to do now that your in my humble abode." I bow a little before looking back up at Matt.
"Lets watch a movie." I give a nod before pulling my laptop out and plopping down on the bed.
"What movie you wanna watch Matty poo?" He narrows his eyes.
"Whatever you want Cam Bam."
Oh so that's how it's going to be. I reach down under my nightstand and dig around until I pull out Guardians of the Galaxy. This movie is amazing. Not to mention has a hot lead.
Two hours later I'm leaned up against Matt's side with his arm thrown around my shoulders and the laptop resting across both our laps.
"No Groot don't." I whisper. This part always makes me sad. I hear a sniffle and I look over to see Matt hurriedly wiping at his eyes.
"Are you crying?!" He sends me a scowl. "I'm not judging or anything, its incredibly sweet." I offer him a small smile. In truth I'm in shock that a mere movie can make a boy like Matt get emotional. I guess next, pigs will be flying.

I wake up in a mass of limbs. Legs are over mine, arms are around my waist, a chin on top of my head, and a hard chest in my face.
Just before I bolt out of bed screaming, I remember what going on.
After Guardians of the Galaxy we had watched the Dark Knight movies, yes all three, I think we have an addiction, and then we fell asleep in the middle of Avatar.
I involuntarily scoot closer into Matt's warm chest, and his arms tighten around my waist
Can you blame me, I have to enjoy it while it lasts, its not like he feels the same way. With a sigh I inhale his scent and bury my nose into his collarbone. If only I wasn't just me and he wasn't  so..... Him.