CHAPTER ONE

First Chapter reached and passed 100 reads, 7 likes and 2 comments🎉🎉 it's surprising that I even have that number. Thank you for reading and I know most of you only liked the first chapter but it is still something to be greatfull for.

I just hope all of you who carry on reading and give my scrappy writing a chance.

Chapter One

Six Years Ago

"Izumi!" Asuma called out to his sister while fighting of another ninja that had come behind him

Izumi threw a kunai at anither ninja while looking over her shoulder for her younger brother. That mistake made an opening for the ninja that she pinned down to stab her on her on the stomach.

"You shouldn't have done that" She said grabbing the ninja's head and snapping it.

"That was the last of them" Asuma said dropping the body of another ninja " I'm glad we both survived the ambush" he turned talking to his sister only to find her lying down with her hand covering her stomach.

He quickly reached to his sister, kneeling next to her tears threatening to fall. He looked at where he saw Izumi hands and there was a lot if blood.

"I don't have much time Isuma" she coughed up blood.

"No don't talk, save your energy" He said tearing his shirt and putting pressure on the wound to prevent more bleeding.

"No Asuma let me talk" She said placing her hand on Asuma's cheek "I-i have a daughter and i want you to look after her..."

"What, you have a daughter Onee-chan. How? When?" He said frantically.

"Oh your not as innocent as you seem little brother, you know how. 2 months ago I-i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, I d-didn't tell anyone except for father. I want you to t-talk to father when you get b-back to the village, remind him of his p-promise and also you have to promise to take care of that old m-man, take c-care if yourself and take care of A-akira, take care of my babygirl " Asuma watched the light drain from his sisters eyes.

Six years later

"Naruto-kun get back here!" Six year old Akirasaid running after Naruto.

"Akira-chan!" Naruto shouted back looking over his shoulder.

"Please Oni-san, wait for me" Akira saud coming to a stop, her hands on her knees.

"Huh" Naruto also came to a stop looking at Arika who looked at him with a pained expression "No no no Akira-chan don't cry" Naruto ran back to the little girl and stood ib front if her "Gomenasai, please firgive me, Iwon't run too fast next time" He sighed taking the little girl into his arms.

"I'm hungry Oni-san let's go eat some ramen" Akira pulled Naruto by his hand "Come on Miso ramen is waiting for me " Naruto grinned allowing Akira to drag him to his apartment, to their apartment.

The two orphans reached their apartment, both of them tired and hungry.They both looked around the place and it was a mess, mostly Naruti's, Akira tried to clean time to time but she could only do so much.

"Eh I think we might have atleast a packet or two of ramen" Naruto said his hand rubbing the back of his head.

Akira walked to the cupboard in search of something to eat, she looked at Naruto unexpectedly, to help reach and take out the instant ramen.

"Eto there's only one left" he looked down at Akira "I'll make this one for you, I'll get mine tomorrow " On cue his stomach rumbled, he sighed putting the ramen in the microwave then left to change his clothes and also placing Akira's on the bed.