CHAPTER SEVEN

Chapter

Chapter Seven

"Get into Manji formation, you all have to protect Tazuna-san. Right now is the time for teamwork you hear me right" Kakashi said readying himself for the upcoming battle.

Akira wanted to complain to her sensei but she saw it was dangerous to engage in a fight with Zabuza as she sensed his chakra and she saw how powerful he was. Some will think she was scared but she just thought of her teammates plus she would just step in when she saw the need.

Akira took out a kunai from her weapons pouch, also keeping an eye at Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke. She just didn't pay attention to what was spoken and exchanged between her sensei and Zabuza.

"Are we really going to stand here and nit help Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto said under his breath.

"Keep your eyes open Oni-san" Akira said gripping her kunai tighter, whenthe mist started to grow think. She saw a glimpse of the two adults fighting.

Sasuke looked at Akira with wide eyes but then he turned to the two fighting when he sensed their bloodlust. He turned his kunai to himself as the fear set in. Akira saw this and grabbed the Uchiha's hand stopping him from doing anything.

"Stop Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei is here, he can and will protect us we just have to trust him" Akira said looking up Sasuke with a soft look.

"She's right Sasuke, I will protect you. Don't worry, I won't let my comrades die" Kakashi said glancing at his squad and that statement made everyone to calm daown.

"I wonder about that..." Zabuza said

Everything suddenly happened in a slow motion from Akira's eyes. She felt presence behind her and she immediately knew who it was, even though it was a clone, she plunged her kunai to his stomach as soon as he appeared between her and Tazuna. The clone dispersed into water as Akira suspected.

She took out one of her katanas wanting to fight Zabuza at least to draw him away from the others even thoughit is a clone. She slashe the sword in frint of us when one of the clone cane at her, she turned to the others.

The genins saw Kakashi being trapped in the water prison justu "Kakashi-sensei " Akira mutterd while fighting if one of the clones, Naruto also plunged his kunai to a Zabuza clone.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, we can help Kakashi-sensei after dealing with them!" Akira said gesturing to the two Zabuza water clones, he nodded gripping his kunai tighter.

"Are you ready?" Zabuza asked grinning.

"No I'm not" Akira shrugged "But I have to be" She took out her katana.

"I like you" Zabuza snickered, pointing his blade at Akira.

"I can't say the same for you"

So guys i basically suck at writing fighting scenes, I've tried writing it but deleted everytime...So I'll be skipping to Tazuna's house

Akira's senses cane back to her when she gained consciousness, she felt pain in her hand and tried moving her hand to her head only to feel even more pain to her body. She groaned closing her eyes trying to remember what happened.

She hoped they had defeated Zabuza cause she didn't remember much. She heard footsteps coming to where she was, soft hand was placed on her forehead.

"Your healing pretty fast huh?" She heard a woman's voice say to her "I'll tell your friends your awake" She said then left.

After sometime she heard more multiple feet and she knew that was her squad. She felt presence besides her